D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Just getting through another day is exhausting when you don't want to participate in the fallacy of life anymore.
Damn the sunrise.

Weekends are the worst, no mind numbing, body degenerating work to hide behind and occupy the time and mind.

No want to go out into public and possibly, probably see and hear things that may trigger even more distaste for humanity as it currently presents.

So, tea in hand, Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man qued up and waiting on the idiot box with a Breaking Bad marathon lined up next is how I choose to NUMB through yet one more day of this futile, painful and pointless existence.

What's your plan to get through one more day ?
Thank you in advance for sharing !!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Princess_Kitty, rozeske and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Damn, lived through another night......

I think that every morning I wake up !!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty, Immensevoid and Deadfrogwalking
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
my days never change, i've more or less done the same thing for years, lol. i'll be playing some CoD soon till i get mad/bored enough to quit, then scroll through the same 3 apps on my phone like i already did for the entirety of the day + smoke till i go unconscious B) biggggg plans, really getting good use out of my 21st year. & my 20th, & my 19th, & my 18th, & my 17th, &-u get the picture💀

& thank u for the post!!! <3 seeing new + interactive 1s on the tl :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
my days never change, i've more or less done the same thing for years, lol. i'll be playing some CoD soon till i get mad/bored enough to quit, scroll through the same 3 apps on my phone like i already did for the entirety of the day + smoke till i go unconscious B) biggggg night plans, really getting good use out of my 21st year.

& thank u for the post!!! <3 seeing new + interactive 1s on the tl :)
Lol, wish smoking till I was un conscious still worked for me !!!
I find It easier to just softly bang on my head with a rubber mallet now, maybe I just need a different strain !

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Neverfeltdeader and hikikomorizombie
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Damn, why is this question so hard to answer? I'm literally trying to think of what gets me through the day, but I can't think of anything. It's all the same day to me. Perhaps distractions and daydreams are the only things that get me through another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deadfrogwalking and not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Just lounging in my room all day every day rummaging through this sight, planning my exit and reading more about it until my day finally gets here and puts me out of my misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo! and not-2-b-the-answer
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I hate weekends as well, especially due to the lack of new video content to watch. I'm going to be cooking food for next week, and then washing the dishes I dirtied, but I dread figuring out how I'll cope with the other many hours of just...waiting. For nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deadfrogwalking
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
I hate weekends as well, especially due to the lack of new video content to watch. I'm going to be cooking food for next week, and then washing the dishes I dirtied, but I dread figuring out how I'll cope with the other many hours of just...waiting. For nothing.
Lol, can totally relate, I'm watching movies old as hell that I know every word of and just cooking my ass off to stay busy at least,
ROFL, dishes ! FUCK !, sometimes I just throw them out when they are dirty and go to Goodwill and get more, it gets me out of the house, nobody makes eye contact with you at the Goodwill store......
It's bearable

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
For me, I just try to sleep the day away. But that doesn't seem to work. I only end up napping instead. I usually just end up laying in bed all day bored, looking up at my ceiling and thinking. Other times just watching YouTube or mindlessly scrolling through here.

"Damn, I lived through another night!" I think that also every time I wake up.

• Hugs

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
This thread is a huge mood, wish I was brave enough to CTB, like I'm waiting it out, doom scrolling, hoping for a thread or post that will guide me

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence when you just wish to be gone, I find it horrible how there isn't the option to just fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep, I'm also tired of this futile existence.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A mixture of being on here, YouTube, a very pathetic attempt at some housework, an even smaller attempt to exercise and I'm watching Red Dwarf in the evenings.

• Hugs
  • Yay!