• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
So my SN method isn't going to plan:( it's so hard to get hold of in the UK.
I've tried hanging a few times with no luck.
I've tried jumping off a bridge but only suffered minor injuries.
I'm thinking of cutting now. Getting in a warm bath, cutting my wrists and letting myself bleed out. ctb in peace.

any advice on this method?
I can't seem to find a guide on here about where exactly to cut ? I found a step by step one for the SN method and just wondered if there's one for cutting ?

please help

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
My advice would be to pick another method. I drank a fifth of vodka, took 88mg of xanax, and cut both wrists vertically and deeply just like is recommended. I bled a ton, but still not enough to die. In the research I've done on it since, it seems you have to damn near cut your hands off for this method to be reliable =/ Add to the failure rate the risk of being disabled in your hands from damaging tendons and ligaments...I personally just don't feel like its the way to go to ctb. But that's just me.

Saint-mal

Saint-mal

Aug 7, 2020
Please no hun, cutting was one of my very first attempts, it's very hard to pull off. Also overdosing on meds is not the way to go. Chances are if there isn't a guide on here it isn't an effective method

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'd try SN too if it was available in the UK ... I'm going to try hanging.

apparently cut wrists has a very low chance of success and there would be a big chance you'd survive and have f*cked up wrists as well.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Jumping only works if it's from a very high height or you land on your head. If you sustained only minor injuries than I really wouldn't count that as a sincere attempt...

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Cutting is super painful and takes long and a lot of courage to actually go through it fully. I suggest you pick a different method, about SN-are you sure you can't get it? It's usually under 50$ so customs wouldn't apply to it. Plus the antiemetics you need for SN are OTC in the UK(I bought them from there) so 1 half of the preparations would be easy:)

I

ihateliving

Feb 12, 2020
Cutting is super painful and takes long and a lot of courage to actually go through it fully. I suggest you pick a different method, about SN-are you sure you can't get it? It's usually under 50$ so customs wouldn't apply to it. Plus the antiemetics you need for SN are OTC in the UK(I bought them from there) so 1 half of the preparations would be easy:)

I've got everything I need for the SN method aspart from the SN. It's soooo hard to get in the UK
I don't know what else to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph