Jan 17, 2021
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Mentalmick and 2 others
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
What have I said just a few posts before? :D This is a trend. Obviously.
Maybe if I want to get a white cat, I'll have to hang the pot close to the window so that the growing cat will get enough light to become white? :D This cat seems to be ready to be picked.

Attachments

• z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Weary Soul, foxdie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
call me crazy but i don't like cute stuff.
i don't even know where it comes from. maybe cause cuteness is something so obvious or also the reaction of people when they see something cute which somehow drives me nuts. it's like a you can mind control people with cute stuff.

so no wonder that i only have one image of something which might be classified as cute on my computer. and it's not really a cute one but the image is just perfect and this cat seems to be super relaxed.
Bw relaxed cat

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Weary Soul, Umbreon, Lost in a Dream and 5 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
25742536 C588 4D7F ACBA 0DCE0D2A2CFC Baby Platypus for everyone
EEFB7FD7 870D 4886 BCAF 54352C911A0C
This seemingly crack addicted abomination (aye-aye) for @DocNo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, foxdie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
call me crazy but i don't like cute stuff.
i don't even know where it comes from. maybe cause cuteness is something so obvious or also the reaction of people when they see something cute which somehow drives me nuts. it's like a you can mind control people with cute stuff.

so no wonder that i only have one image of something which might be classified as cute on my computer. and it's not really a cute one but the image is just perfect and this cat seems to be super relaxed.
View attachment 60259
I can absolutely understand your feelings.
TBH I dislike synthetic cuteness - that kind of kitschy, tacky artificial thing.
There are certain people who want only kawaii burupya things but give their cats away because the real thing is not only about cuteness - but also responsibility, having to clean the litter, buying them food and taking them to the vet when necessary. But they collect cute pictures.
So yeah, I see why you go nuts when seeing how certain folks react to "cuteness". I agree it's annoying.
I tend to like most animals (with very few exceptions like Taenia sp., Echinococcus sp. and some similar others) and my definition for "cuteness" is wider than many others', but I wouldn't start to babble like a 3-year-old imbecile!

On topic: yeah, a very relaxed cat. "How dare you photograph me? Ehhhh... too relaxed to attack you for this."

Reactions: foxdie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, DocNo and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I can absolutely understand your feelings.
TBH I dislike synthetic cuteness - that kind of kitschy, tacky artificial thing.
There are certain people who want only kawaii burupya things but give their cats away because the real thing is not only about cuteness - but also responsibility, having to clean the litter, buying them food and taking them to the vet when necessary. But they collect cute pictures.
So yeah, I see why you go nuts when seeing how certain folks react to "cuteness". I agree it's annoying.
I tend to like most animals (with very few exceptions like Taenia sp., Echinococcus sp. and some similar others) and my definition for "cuteness" is wider than many others', but I wouldn't start to babble like a 3-year-old imbecile!

On topic: yeah, a very relaxed cat. "How dare you photograph me? Ehhhh... too relaxed to attack you for this."

you make an interesting point here about responsibility.
at one office i worked some time there was a woman with a really nice dog. and a couple who also worked there only did see how relaxed this dog was and decided also to have one. but they treated this dog just bad, not realizing that you have take care, and so this dog was just a nightmare. some people are just not made to take responsibility for others and i back then did think that i hope that this couple never has kids.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Shadowrider
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
you make an interesting point here about responsibility.
at one office i worked some time there was a woman with a really nice dog. and a couple who also worked there only did see how relaxed this dog was and decided also to have one. but they treated this dog just bad, not realizing that you have take care, and so this dog was just a nightmare. some people are just not made to take responsibility for others and i back then did think that i hope that this couple never has kids.
Oh yeah! This is especially true for dogs. If you train them right, they will be relaxed and cooperative. If you don't have the patience, or think it's enough to rub the head of your dog twice a day to show your love, the dog will be a nightmare.
Dammit, how I dislike this attitude! "How cute that doggo is, I want one too!" Before getting any kind of pet, the best thing to do is educating oneself about that kind of pet, talking to experienced owners, having contact with the animals - just to see if this kind of pet is really for you and to see what the potential difficulties are.
Yeah, I hope such couples don't get kids. I assume they'd treat them - their children I mean - exactly like they treat their dog.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and DocNo
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
My dog camps out here in my room every afternoon, just waiting to bark at something.

126515010 10158393840939543 5821586069776100452 n

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, stygal, W’ren and 7 others
Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
R1e9f130ee16e0ded78e6ee182de35270 Praise.

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, stygal, W’ren and 2 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Oh yeah! This is especially true for dogs. If you train them right, they will be relaxed and cooperative. If you don't have the patience, or think it's enough to rub the head of your dog twice a day to show your love, the dog will be a nightmare.
Dammit, how I dislike this attitude! "How cute that doggo is, I want one too!" Before getting any kind of pet, the best thing to do is educating oneself about that kind of pet, talking to experienced owners, having contact with the animals - just to see if this kind of pet is really for you and to see what the potential difficulties are.
Yeah, I hope such couples don't get kids. I assume they'd treat them - their children I mean - exactly like they treat their dog.

So true. My parents raised my dog and didn't train her so she's old and stubbornly impossible now. She's a german shepherd. It's really sad too because she's smart and had a lot of potential. She tries to attack other animals and barks at everyone. She'll even bite people. She's a super nervous dog too. So I can't take her anywhere and she pretty much has to be stay locked inside all day, except being able to go into the backyard. Even though it's fenced in, I still have to take her out on a leash otherwise she'll viciously attack the fence, fighting with the dogs on the other side, who are all just as bad. It seems like no one around here trained their dog. I really resent my parents for not training her. I wish I could just take her for a walk but there is no way. She's too strong for me to keep her from attacking anything. I still love her though and she is adorable when it's just us.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowrider
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Skogskatt. A very serious-looking, remarkable one. With even more remarkable ears. You just cannot fool around with a serious forest cat. He understands the situation and has his own - devastating - opinion. How dare you.

Attachments

• Skogkatt_i_sitt_rette_element__skogen.jpeg
    Skogkatt_i_sitt_rette_element__skogen.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Makko, stygal and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
puzzledotter.jpg

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, stygal, ohhgeeitsme and 3 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Behold the Manul, or Pallas' Cat, endemic to Central Asia. Chonky, fluffy, T H I C C

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1614181236644-png.61267/?hash=e2ed292a20fd0472c4267c3e25076676
They attac, they protecc, but most importantly, they stacc.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, ohhgeeitsme, Mentalmick and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Behold the Manul, or Pallas' Cat, endemic to Central Asia.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1614181236644-png.61267/?hash=e2ed292a20fd0472c4267c3e25076676
Stick your hand there and then be prepared for armageddon.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shadowrider and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Dec 25, 2020
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ohhgeeitsme, Shadowrider and Mentalmick
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, GenesAndEnvironment and Mentalmick
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, GenesAndEnvironment, stygal and 3 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Dec 25, 2020
Behold the Manul, or Pallas' Cat, endemic to Central Asia. Chonky, fluffy, T H I C C

Reupload as file type was invalid.
2b55189b520ab920159af7d3e6211912

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, Mentalmick, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Weary Soul, Mentalmick, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
stygal