• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Hello, I am currently in Lima trying to get my hands on N (specifically the brand name H). Does anyone have any advice, or would be able to PM with help? I am unsure of exactly which stores to look for, I've been to some already but they honestly just stare at me or turn me away immediately.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I've been to some already but they honestly just stare at me or turn me away immediately.

Didn't they even bother to ask for a prescription ?
Did you try the stores close to the stadium?

A

allu_needisalilpush

Apr 17, 2024
I googled n saw several stadiums in lima, any in particular? Price?. Pm with specific info please.
Hello, I am currently in Lima trying to get my hands on N (specifically the brand name H). Does anyone have any advice, or would be able to PM with help? I am unsure of exactly which stores to look for, I've been to some already but they honestly just stare at me or turn me away immediately.
Good thing I found this post, I'm actually traveling to lima in the next few weeks to get my hands on some N. Please post location if you are successful. Good luck.

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
Hello, were you able to find it?

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
I found stores near the stadium that offer H, but they seem to be low in stock and repeatedly tell me to wait for more to come (something like "try again next week"). The stock available doesn't appear to be enough for ctb.

everyone who said they were successful followed what ppeh said. also be careful not to buy H KT or whatever it's called. just get what says H and nothing extra

Hello, were you able to find it?

G

goldenbananagirl

Apr 5, 2024
I found stores near the stadium that offer H, but they seem to be low in stock and repeatedly tell me to wait for more to come (something like "try again next week"). The stock available doesn't appear to be enough for ctb.
Thank you for the update

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Did you check this thread?
I'm not sure what has happened to the OP but if authorities notice a pattern of foreigners CBTing on H in Lima they might react in some way...

kirby555

kirby555

S'all bad man
Feb 15, 2024
Did you check this thread?
I'm not sure what has happened to the OP but if authorities notice a pattern of foreigners CBTing on H in Lima they might react in some way...
Yeah, that was the primary thread I used for information. I believe I am at the same shop, but honestly could just be a supply issue.

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
Yes that's also true.
Maybe finding other shops with similar generic names? In other cities too?
I don't know, really, I hope things work out in the best way for you.
I can't imagine the experience of taking the effort to travel all the way there and not succeeding in finding what you're looking for

Reactions: lnlybnny
C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
I am unsure of exactly which stores to look for, I've been to some already but they honestly just stare at me or turn me away immediately.
How are you communicating with them? Do you speak Spanish?

I found stores near the stadium that offer H, but they seem to be low in stock and repeatedly tell me to wait for more to come (something like "try again next week").
How long are you able to wait? Are you staying in a hotel?