nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
We can discuss it. Maybe the wording is wrong but what i meant was that most if not all mess ups can be fixed without ctb
Yea i think i get what you mean and youre just trying to help. Not strange at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos and fedupwithlife
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I think you being self-aware of how bad your actions were is actually a good first step. Hopefully you've grown as a person and are different now. Although you seem pretty dead-set on dying, I think there's other options for you. However, if you decide to go through with it, I respect your decision.

Reactions: dialogos
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Finished the scouting mission.View attachment 117361To give you an idea of the track.

image.png

My position.

image.png

Diagram.

This train went through my spot at about 60mph and also stopped at the station, meaning that is the slowest it can go and it is a pretty sure shot.
IMG_2651.jpg
Thumbsup!

Feedback?

:)

Hmmm, I have been considering it... do you know where the megathread for that is? Because I can only find partial in the hanging one.

You're setting the scene here! I'm currently in Scotland too. I think the most prophetic place would have to be garelochhead if you get my meaning! Least the train's run on time up here.
I said no one needs because they said they need to ctb. There is a difference between feeling the need to ctb and wanting to ctb.
At the beginning of this thread he mentions guilt, which is part of his reasoning.

Reactions: Amyend88
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
You're setting the scene here! I'm currently in Scotland too. I think the most prophetic place would have to be garelochhead if you get my meaning! Least the train's run on time up here.

At the beginning of this thread he mentions guilt, which is part of his reasoning.
That's some great detective work!! Yeah exactly, hopefully, they don't decide to go on strike on my day of choice haha.

I think you being self-aware of how bad your actions were is actually a good first step. Hopefully you've grown as a person and are different now. Although you seem pretty dead-set on dying, I think there's other options for you. However, if you decide to go through with it, I respect your decision.
Yeah, I get that a lot but there really is nothing for me to do. I've had four therapists, but it doesn't work and I can't be helped. Thank you.

Reactions: CW36
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
"I just did bad things and this is the right thing to do. I had a great life and I didn't respect that."
"As far as I'm concerned, this is reasonable,I don't want to get into things, but I do deserve this. I need it."

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023

I am really not a good person. Trust me it is comeuppance.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm going to look into hanging, but if I can't push myself to do it (that is what the alcohol was for) this is really it for me. I don't have any other options and it has to happen.

Yeah I mean, a little helps in most situations, but most hangers at it were, don't drink any alcohol according to some studies. Interpret that how you will.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Yeah I mean, a little helps in most situations, but most hangers at it were, don't drink any alcohol according to some studies. Interpret that how you will.
I know I'm just not very good at getting myself into that mindset because it's as if half of me says yes and half of me says no, and drinking usually depresses me so I thought it would help.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I respect your decision regardless OP, i wish you peace and comfort

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Yeah, I get that a lot but there really is nothing for me to do. I've had four therapists, but it doesn't work and I can't be helped. Thank you.
I see, sorry that it's all led to this. It seems like this isn't an impulsive decision, so I fully support your decision. Wishing you a peaceful journey.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I know I'm just not very good at getting myself into that mindset because it's as if half of me says yes and half of me says no, and drinking usually depresses me so I thought it would help.

Oh I totally believe it will help. My mind gets darker and braver with it for sure. I've got a special bottle of gin for the occasion. But I'll drink prob 200ml max.
And I'm in exactly the same boat as you with respect to leading a fairly comfortable life. I've had a great life in some ways, but I'm tired of everything and I do hold guilt too. I think those ingredients are as strong heavy emotion. Life long lost it's appeal, perhaps because I peaked too early.

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Oh I totally believe it will help. My mind gets darker and braver with it for sure. I've got a special bottle of gin for the occasion. But I'll drink prob 200ml max.
And I'm in exactly the same boat as you with respect to leading a fairly comfortable life. I've had a great life in some ways, but I'm tired of everything and I do hold guilt too. I think those ingredients are as strong heavy emotion. Life long lost it's appeal, perhaps because I peaked too early.
Yeah, I get that man, I'm sorry things have gone this way for you. You can talk to me in PMs for the immediate future if you want. <3

:(

Reactions: CW36
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Thank you, I've been practising for about a month, and I'm fairly confident in my ability to painlessly be uncoscious in 20s and dead in 10mins. Just need to get drunk enough to do it properly. :)
Can you tell us a way to pass out in 20 seconds?

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Can you tell us a way to pass out in 20 seconds?
It's not the same for everyone but guaranteed to be less than 30 seconds if done correctly. If you're heavy, you'll pass out faster because your carotid arteries will be closed a lot tighter, so it could be around 15-20 seconds.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It's not the same for everyone but guaranteed to be less than 30 seconds if done correctly. If you're heavy, you'll pass out faster because your carotid arteries will be closed a lot tighter, so it could be around 15-20 seconds.
I only have a shower door and I have a nylon rope what can I do can you guide me iam 48 kg

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I only have a shower door and I have a nylon rope what can I do can you guide me iam 48 kg
Shower door or door knob isn't reliable because who knows if it'll break or not, and when, because if it lets you fall, you'll be left with permanent brain damage.

I would suggest studying the hanging methods and practicing passing out first, cause if you immediately go for ctb, you will be shocked how survival instinct will take over and control you.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Shower door or door knob isn't reliable because who knows if it'll break or not, and when, because if it lets you fall, you'll be left with permanent brain damage.

I would suggest studying the hanging methods and practicing passing out first, cause if you immediately go for ctb, you will be shocked how survival instinct will take over and control you.
If I can't do it I will walk alone in desert until I die