princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
oh fuck im sorry

also this. please cancel your plan now, this is too risky
btw its fine i convinced x not to call anyone im apparently a master manipulator, almost died there but i need to get more drunk

Reactions: Das Nichts
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
btw its fine i convinced x not to call anyone im apparently a master manipulator, almost died there but i need to get more drunk
how in the fuck do you explain away a noose??

Reactions: DyingToDie123, lachrymost, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Asphyxiophilia would be one way.
"im just practicing knot tying for general use like hiking."

That's another way even

• Informative
Reactions: AllFoxedOut and CW36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Ive been trying but ive convinced the person that its a joke so im fine for now
I'm afraid there is a significant probability that the person does not believe you at all.

Reactions: lachrymost and kernel_panic
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
IM BAFFLED TOO LIKE WTH... gotta give him that

as sad as this shit is to read, jesus that takes some skill and improv

hell nah at that point id rather admit im suicidal than convince someone im into choking 💀💀💀

this...
But where does that leave your confidence? If they suspect they might be interrupted mid-attempt, then that adds an anxiety in your final moments that you really don't need.

Reactions: Amyend88 and lachrymost
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
OP please just abort cancel abort now. Problem one is that youre drunk and deciding over your life while drunk aint the best idea. I get that the alcohol is for calming down the SI but like, still man... If you wouldnt do this sober then you might regret it.

Problem two is since you have been spotted this is too risky. If you attempt now Theres a very high chance you will be interrupted, and maybe left with permament brain damage. Brain cells start to die around the 4 minute mark but death comes much later when hanging. Theres a reason people suggest to have ATLEAST one hour of guaranteed privacy when attempting hanging.
Also hanging is fucking loud, thats never gonna work while you have someone with you in the house

Last edited:
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
im very curious and also worried how this went. Op are you still here? They havent been seen since their last post..

I hope either it went right or that you postponed and you are safe and okay…

Reactions: lachrymost and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
im very curious and also worried how this went. Op are you still here? They havent been seen since their last post..

I hope either it went right or that you postponed and you are safe and okay…
Let's hope he found his peace.
So strange a feeling, one moment you're talking fishing, next you're possibly gone forever.
Oh this weird world..

Reactions: Amyend88 and nomennescio
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Let's hope he found his peace.
So strange a feeling, one moment you're talking fishing, next you're possibly gone forever.
Oh this weird world..
Hi just to everyone wondering I tried to do it almost managed then passed out ten minutes later (I took some sleeping pills before I did it) I woke up after six hours was sick everywhere and went back to sleep. I've failed. I don't know what to do now, I think I don't want to kill myself but I need to so my selfish brain wont let me. I really need to do it. I guess I'll try the train tracks next time (see previous post of mine). I'm very sorry to everyone for getting your hopes up. I'm very disgusted with myself.

Postscript, I just said it was a joke and she believed me, she was with someone, brought that person over explained the 'joke' and they both laughed, she even read out my 'don't come in, call police' poster and laughed. I really don't know what to think but I spoke to her after and she firmly believes it was a joke. Might do the train tomorrow, will update.

:)
Hi just to everyone wondering I tried to do it almost managed then passed out ten minutes later (I took some sleeping pills before I did it) I woke up after six hours was sick everywhere and went back to sleep. I've failed. I don't know what to do now, I think I don't want to kill myself but I need to so my selfish brain wont let me. I really need to do it. I guess I'll try the train tracks next time (see previous post of mine). I'm very sorry to everyone for getting your hopes up. I'm very disgusted with myself.

Postscript, I just said it was a joke and she believed me, she was with someone, brought that person over explained the 'joke' and they both laughed, she even read out my 'don't come in, call police' poster and laughed. I really don't know what to think but I spoke to her after and she firmly believes it was a joke. Might do the train tomorrow, will update.

Trust me, I will die. I need to. I promise I won't let you all down.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon, XdragonsoulX and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

Trust me, I will die. I need to. I promise I won't let you all down.
Hey Prince!
I'm sorry you didn't manage it, I totally believe you're set on it, but you don't need to apologise to anyone here, it's your life. Well, you must be like me, quite a convincing liar lol. Well, trains i
are quite a rare one on here, I've only been on like 10 days, but you'd be the first I saw I think. Anyway, glad to see you weren't sectioned or shit. Keep us updated 👍🏼

Reactions: Amyend88
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Hey Prince!
I'm sorry you didn't manage it, I totally believe you're set on it, but you don't need to apologise to anyone here, it's your life. Well, you must be like me, quite a convincing liar lol. Well, trains i
are quite a rare one on here, I've only been on like 10 days, but you'd be the first I saw I think. Anyway, glad to see you weren't sectioned or shit. Keep us updated 👍🏼
I have a friend who was sectioned, it seems like a nightmare. Although I think that the torment of that might make me want to kill myself more if it happened so there's always a plus side. Tomorrow I'm going to scout out the train tracks, I'll try to get a cargo train and that should be that, might bring a pillow or something so that my head and neck will sit more comfortably on the track. If I can't do it that way, I don't know what I'll do, but hopefully, it won't come to that.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I have a friend who was sectioned, it seems like a nightmare. Although I think that the torment of that might make me want to kill myself more if it happened so there's always a plus side. Tomorrow I'm going to scout out the train tracks, I'll try to get a cargo train and that should be that, might bring a pillow or something so that my head and neck will sit more comfortably on the track. If I can't do it that way, I don't know what I'll do, but hopefully, it won't come to that.

Yeah, there's always a positive to be found for fuel. Lol, you'd be the first to use a pillow probably, adding a little style and comfort. Well is partial off the table now for you? You said you passed out with the alcohol so the fear of failure I'm assuming isn't the problem there, but someone walking in is?

Reactions: Amyend88
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023

Let who down exactly? Dude you think we're having fun watching someone kill themselves? Of course not, dont do it for others. Think about it more, you dont seem to want to die

Reactions: cheese.out and nomennescio
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Let who down exactly? Dude you think we're having fun watching someone kill themselves? Of course not, dont do it for others. Think about it more, you dont seem to want to die
I think it would be interesting to watch. Morbid curiosity or something. Also it's not that I want to, of course I don't, I need to.

Yeah, there's always a positive to be found for fuel. Lol, you'd be the first to use a pillow probably, adding a little style and comfort. Well is partial off the table now for you? You said you passed out with the alcohol so the fear of failure I'm assuming isn't the problem there, but someone walking in is?
I think that partial is still one step too close to mentally pulling the trigger for me. I can get my head in, start choking myself, but just before I black out I subconsciously choose not to and somehow get out. Hopefully I can just like putting my neck on the track to putting my head in the noose.

With the pillow I'll show a diagram as am about to go scout.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I think it would be interesting to watch. Morbid curiosity or something. Also it's not that I want to, of course I don't, I need to.

I think that partial is still one step too close to mentally pulling the trigger for me. I can get my head in, start choking myself, but just before I black out I subconsciously choose not to and somehow get out. Hopefully I can just like putting my neck on the track to putting my head in the noose.

What's interesting to watch? Dude no one needs to ctb except people who have committed huge crimes like rape or murder and are inclined to do it again. Even if you messed up that doesn't mean you should ctb. We can talk about it in dms if you want but please don't do this if you don't actually want to

princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
What's interesting to watch? Dude no one needs to ctb except people who have committed huge crimes like rape or murder and are inclined to do it again. Even if you messed up that doesn't mean you should ctb. We can talk about it in dms if you want but please don't do this if you don't actually want to
Thank you, but honestly it is fine. Trust me.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Dude no one needs to ctb except people who have committed huge crimes like rape or murder and are inclined to do it again.
Lately you searched SN desperately!? OK no offence, I'm just wondering. I hope you also find peace!

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023

I understand. Hence why full is final. Escape and SI are rendered futile. Might be more intimidating and painful at first, but it's a small price for success in my mind.

Reactions: Amyend88 and Praestat_Mori
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023

Finished the scouting mission. IMG 2641 To give you an idea of the track.

image.png

My position.

image.png

Diagram.

This train went through my spot at about 60mph and also stopped at the station, meaning that is the slowest it can go and it is a pretty sure shot.
IMG_2651.jpg
Thumbsup!

Feedback?

I understand. Hence why full is final. Escape and SI are rendered futile. Might be more intimidating and painful at first, but it's a small price for success in my mind.
Hmmm, I have been considering it... do you know where the megathread for that is? Because I can only find partial in the hanging one.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Lately you searched SN desperately!? OK no offence, I'm just wondering. I hope you also find peace!
I said no one needs because they said they need to ctb. There is a difference between feeling the need to ctb and wanting to ctb.

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Finished the scouting mission.View attachment 117361To give you an idea of the track.

image.png

My position.

image.png

Diagram.

This train went through my spot at about 60mph and also stopped at the station, meaning that is the slowest it can go and it is a pretty sure shot.
IMG_2651.jpg
Thumbsup!

Feedback?

Hmmm, I have been considering it... do you know where the megathread for that is? Because I can only find partial in the hanging one.

Not a fan of this method..youll traumatize other people. There will be nothing left of you. There are better ways i think..
Please think this through well enough

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
A strange statement...

Reactions: Amyend88 and Praestat_Mori
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
A strange statement...
We can discuss it. Maybe the wording is wrong but what i meant was that most if not all mess ups can be fixed without ctb

Reactions: nomennescio
princeeugeneofsavoy

princeeugeneofsavoy

May 26, 2023
Not a fan of this method..youll traumatize other people. There will be nothing left of you. There are better ways i think..
Please think this through well enough
I'm going to look into hanging, but if I can't push myself to do it (that is what the alcohol was for) this is really it for me. I don't have any other options and it has to happen.