• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
I saw someone on SW reddit asking if they could chew cherry seeds and die of cyanide poisoning... this to me sounded unlikely (and obvsly theyre not gonna get a straight answer on there) but I keep thinking about it... is there any truth to that idea?

Also does anyone else find it really cruel how a lot of people die from one extremely minor thing (for example ingesting something they don't realize is poisonous) and are just here one day gone the next, from something they had no clue about that seems minor but kills them quickly, and meanwhile those of us who actually want to die have to jump thru so many hoops and still end up surviving or failing so much.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
You would need lots of cherry pits, then grind them up and swallow the powder in a drink or something.
Even then, it could only lead to poisoning and not death.

Reactions: softfuzzyman
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/possible-new-method-cherry-pits-cyanide-poisoning.21639/

There are a couple of threads on this you might find useful.

Reactions: Escape Artist and softfuzzyman
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/possible-new-method-cherry-pits-cyanide-poisoning.21639/

There are a couple of threads on this you might find useful.
Nice, thx for the link, and yeah I figured that if there is any merit to this idea it would need to involve processing the seeds so as to extract the cn properly, and just chewing straight up cherry seeds is pretty unlikely to actually kill you.

Reactions: MorningstarMornings
MorningstarMornings

MorningstarMornings

leave a beautiful corpse
Aug 20, 2020
from everything I can find swallowing the pits hole is gonna be negligible.

I actually found an answer on Reddit.

313 black cherry pits crushed
209 red cherry pits crushed.

looking at Meyler's side effects of drugs.
48 apricot kernels produced effects before inducing vomiting... pay for content so left that source

As for accidental death.
Seems like a luck roll on how your body reacts.

For cutting out the Pits entirely and going with the underlying chemical: If my math is to be used, which should be an estimate cause I am not that that smart.
~8 Grams of amygdalin is needed for 50mg of HNC. (hard "ish" here) (only stating cause I feel like it brings a general understanding)
around ~$720 USD at my favourite chemical source.(my source is expensive but, it's quality when I wanna do chem.)

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You'd need a lot of cherries for this, and you'd probably not get a very concentrated load of cyanide. Seems more likely to irritate your stomach and make you sick than it is to kill you, but I'm no expert here.