• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
It probably is a bad idea, but I was thinking about making a rope of fortune with guitar strings. That's because there is no way I can buy a rope without alerting my parents, while chords for my guitar (or probably bass since they are thicker) give me the perfect excuse. The strongest string would be 3mm of diamater (steel).

Of course there is no way I can hang myself with those, but maybe there is a way to strangle myself succesfully

This sounds retarded to me too, but I'm becoming desperate and don't know what to do anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It might work but, don't you have some neckties in the house? They are kinda better for hanging.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
It probably is a bad idea, but I was thinking about making a rope of fortune with guitar strings. That's because there is no way I can buy a rope without alerting my parents, while chords for my guitar (or probably bass since they are thicker) give me the perfect excuse. The strongest string would be 3mm of diamater (steel).

Of course there is no way I can hang myself with those, but maybe there is a way to strangle myself succesfully

This sounds retarded to me too, but I'm becoming desperate and don't know what to do anymore
It might be uncomfortable and painful. Btw I thought about this too a few times when I was unsuccessfully trying to learn to play the guitar, lol.

• Hugs
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Hitler had 'traitors' hanged with piano strings to extend pain and suffering.
Guitar strings are similar or even thinner. Expect a lot of pain.