• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
hi everyone ^^ I just got completely financially cut from my mom and don't really feel like taking on thousands and thousands of dollars of debt to pay off school, insurances, phone shit, etc. My partner lives in a ~20 story apartment with roof access and was thinking of most likely jumping soon. Any tips or anything I need to know? Love y'all! ❤️

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oneness, Cat mother, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
So sorry your circumstances have found you here. It's truly saddening that you're financially motivated to CTB.

I truly hope you find a way out of your situation.

The biggest tip if you do jump is ensure you land on a hard surface and don't hit anything on the way down to break your fall.

Much love :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: risanya, Oneness and Praestat_Mori
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
alcohol and other substances will help with si.

• Love
Reactions: risanya, worldsapart and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry such things happened to you, landing you in this dire situation. It is terrible that some parents possess such levels of cruelty, burdening their children to thousands of dollars in debt without a second thought, whatever she did is just disheartening.

As for advice, there isn't much to know other than tips on how to overcome SI. You can consume enough alcohol combined with sedatives to make the process of bringing yourself to jump easier and therefore facilitate seeking peace. Unfortunately though, in several cases, including those of my own, it was still incredibly hard to jump and I ended up quitting even after getting drunk.

Despite all of this, I hope you manage to achieve peace in one way or another, once the time comes. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: risanya and Oneness
risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
So sorry your circumstances have found you here. It's truly saddening that you're financially motivated to CTB.

I truly hope you find a way out of your situation.

The biggest tip if you do jump is ensure you land on a hard surface and don't hit anything on the way down to break your fall.

Much love :heart:
I've been suicidal for a bit in waves. This just really through me over the edge. Im trans and my mom has been really abusive to me verbally and emotionally. This just made things really difficult for me since I still have a year and a half left of my college. I think its a pretty clear path to concrete from the top of the building. Should go okay.... i hope.
I'm sorry such things happened to you, landing you in this dire situation. It is terrible that some parents possess such levels of cruelty, burdening their children to thousands of dollars in debt without a second thought, whatever she did is just disheartening.

As for advice, there isn't much to know other than tips on how to overcome SI. You can consume enough alcohol combined with sedatives to make the process of bringing yourself to jump easier and therefore facilitate seeking peace. Unfortunately though, in several cases, including those of my own, it was still incredibly hard to jump and I ended up quitting even after getting drunk.

Despite all of this, I hope you manage to achieve peace in one way or another, once the time comes. I wish you the best.
Thank you so much I really appreciate it. I haven't attempted jumping before so I am really nervous for the SI. I'm pretty motivated since I dont really have much going for me anymore but maybe I'll find peace without ctb in time. Not really sure what to do with the crippling debt but ive been hurting for a long time now and it was really selfish of my mother to push all this onto me knowing how much I was struggling.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful being in that situation, it's just so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: risanya