Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
Yes, it is a type of opiod used to treat mild pain. However, there is a relatively narrow margin between therapeutic and potentially lethal dose. The lethal dose of propoxyphene is around 4.5 grams. AFAIK Darvon has been banned in almost all countries now. Perhaps it may still be available in generic form on the dark net? I am not sure whether it is sedative or excitatory, sorry.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, it is a type of opiod used to treat mild pain. However, there is a relatively narrow margin between therapeutic and potentially lethal dose. The lethal dose of propoxyphene is around 4.5 grams. AFAIK Darvon has been banned in almost all countries now. Perhaps it may still be available in generic form on the dark net? I am not sure whether it is sedative or excitatory, sorry.
I wonder why it was banned. The few times I had it years ago, it seemed very mild to me, and non addictive. If I delved onto the dark web, it would be for something else. Thanks Dee

Reactions: Dee38 and Ricky1@@
Dee38

Dee38

May 5, 2019
I wonder why it was banned. The few times I had it years ago, it seemed very mild to me, and non addictive. If I delved onto the dark web, it would be for something else. Thanks Dee
I believe the main reason for the ban, at least in Europe and the US, was its potential cardio-toxicity and deaths related to overdose and suicides.

Reactions: Ricky1@@
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I feel like people who can source opioids have a sixth sense that I don't have and it's unfair

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Meditation guide, Ricky1@@ and 1 other person
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I feel like people who can source opioids have a sixth sense that I don't have and it's unfair
I guess if one isn't involved in drugs or dealers, it can be hard to find.

Reactions: Wrennie and Ricky1@@
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I believe the main reason for the ban, at least in Europe and the US, was its potential cardio-toxicity and deaths related to overdose and suicides.
Geez, it didn't do too much for me, lol. Thanks Dee

• Aww..
Reactions: Dee38 and Ricky1@@