• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Feel free to not answer but did you ever go to the dr? You mentioned pretending you have an autoimmune disease but those can be triggered by stress. It might be worth checking to see if maybe you actually did develop one? At least that way you might get some treatments that could help.
I went to a lot of doctors last year. I took some exams which confirmed that I have no disease. Before I went to all those doctors I had no idea that my dryness was caused by just a few hours without water. I just found out after I found on the internet an article about dehydration, and the article says that the first signs of a bad dehydration are dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes and dry hair. After reading that article I started looking for more information which confirmed that dehydration caused me this dryness.
When doctors tell us to drink a lot of water everyday, they are not joking. Ironically I used to drink at least 1 liter per day.
If only a few hours without water can cause all this damage, I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed days without any liquid.
My only hope now is to buy some N, and put an end to what I started but couldn't finish. Depression can make us do some really stupid things.

• Hugs
Reactions: theEndCH
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I went to a lot of doctors last year. I took some exams which confirmed that I have no disease. Before I went to all those doctors I had no idea that my dryness was caused by just a few hours without water. I just found out after I found on the internet an article about dehydration, and the article says that the first signs of a bad dehydration are dry mouth, dry skin, dry eyes and dry hair. After reading that article I started looking for more information which confirmed that dehydration caused me this dryness.
When doctors tell us to drink a lot of water everyday, they are not joking. Ironically I used to drink at least 1 liter per day.
If only a few hours without water can cause all this damage, I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed days without any liquid.
My only hope now is to buy some N, and put an end to what I started but couldn't finish. Depression can make us do some really stupid things.

I hope you'll get accsses to N. That would also be my preferred method, but I have no chance to get it although I live very close to EXIT headquarters.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
With all due respects but why choose to die in this miserable way when there are other methods way faster and painless? Like SN for example. And dont answer i cant get it because if you have the resilience to starve for weeks you can find a way to buy SN

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
How do you feel? How is your vision and muscle strength dynamics? Do you take some drugs to make the process easier?

I have become significantly weaker, sleapier and have little pain. Except for headaches, these have become stronger but bearable and very low blood pressure. I have the feeling that I will soon just fall asleep (ideally) or get a heart attack or whatever.

With all due respects but why choose to die in this miserable way when there are other methods way faster and painless? Like SN for example. And dont answer i cant get it because if you have the resilience to starve for weeks you can find a way to buy SN

EXIT rejected me and I don't have access to SN. Therefore, I feel good with this (more) humane way of suicide, because nothing is more miserable than life.

Last edited:
verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
I am incredibly surprised you can go without eating or drinking for more than 1 week and still be able to work
šŸ˜Æ.
I'm surprised too. I once involuntarily didn't eat for 5 days and that wasn't too difficult, but I couldn't manage more than two days without drinking.

I have great respect for you trying this @theEndCH and wish you all the best of luck!

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I'm surprised too. I once involuntarily didn't eat for 5 days and that wasn't too difficult, but I couldn't manage more than two days without drinking.

I have great respect for you trying this @theEndCH and wish you all the best of luck!

Not eating was much harder for me.. IDK why.
Thank you for your words.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Not eating was much harder for me.. IDK why.
Thank you for your words.
How many days has it been now? I've done an 8-day water fast once and it went quite smoothly but I simply cannot imagine doing it without water. Kudos to your resolve, my man.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello
I've been doing VSED for (almost) 3 weeks now.

The first few days were a bit hard to give up food, but after about 3 days my stomach calmed down. It wasn't so difficult for me to give up drinking, because I'm a person who drinks barley anyway. After a while, I had more headaches, a bit of dizziness, my joints started to hurt a little and my bones feel more heavier and unrelaxed. I also noticed how my body temperature rose like a fever. Overall, I feel a little weaker than usual. To lose body fluid through sweating, I go on the treadmill almost every day for 15-30 minute. But I also noticed the loss through the urine, which became less and darker. Also a light food poisoning helped me out. At least, there were days when I didn't have to pee at all.

After 1 week I noticed how my blood pressure rose and breathing became harder. My throat also felt much drier, but my saliva was still there and thicker. In week 2, I fainted at work and a colleague found me. The problem was that he immediately gave me water, which interrupted my process and I started peeing again and felt my body cells soaking up the 200-300ml of water. The interruption threw me back a bit and my urine turned a lighter yellow again. Nevertheless, I am now at the point where things are moving forward again and I hardly have to pee and dry out. I hope that it will now lead to the end more quickly

I'll keep you on update and I would welcome if someone writes who also does or did VSED or wants to to.
Hello there! How are you feeling? Are you ok? I wanna tell that I respect you and your method, it's very bravery! Send you much love and all good wishes! If you aren't with us so I wish you find a peace.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Thanks for all kind words.

It is difficult to integrate VSED into your live + appear as a normal healthy person. I've been so far along in the VSED process, but I totally forgot that Easter holidays is going to ruin my process again. It was frustrating and difficult not to eat or drink anything with the family in the same room. They forced me to eat because my weight loss is visible.

Nevertheless, I will not give up and keep you updated.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024

It is difficult to integrate VSED into your live + appear as a normal healthy person. I've been so far along in the VSED process, but I totally forgot that Easter holidays is going to ruin my process again. It was frustrating and difficult not to eat or drink anything with the family in the same room. They forced me to eat because my weight loss is visible.

Thank you for your feedback! We were worrying about you ā¤ļø

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024

It's good to hear from you. I hope you aren't suffering. How long has it been now?

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
My dad did VSED and died in 7 days after diminishing food intake for a week to small amounts. He was successful because he had no water at all--even spit out the water from brushing his teeth. It was a very peaceful experience.
Was he taking sedatives or painkillers? Was he able to walk and see even at his last minutes before death?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
It's good to hear from you. I hope you aren't suffering. How long has it been now?

Since April 15th I am fully back in the VSED process.

The advantage is that I don't have to work at the moment because I'm on vacation and can be fully dedicated to VSED. No drinks, no food.
In the first week, I was on the treadmill or went to the sports field every night to lose sweat and fluids faster. Now the second week begins and I (almost) stopped peeing each day and I started to spit out the superfluous saliva if necessary. But a disadvantage is that I'm currently more at home and move much less than normal..

Symptoms I have:
  • a bit of headache
  • narrower joints due to fluid loss
  • significantly longer sleep
  • warm skin and hands / feeling of lower-grade fever
  • dry throat and thick saliva
  • sometimes nausea
  • slower breathing and faster heartbeat
  • less than 200ml urine each day

He was able to get hospice toward day 5 so he had morphine to help ease his mind. He wasn't in pain though and just went to sleep the day before he passed. It was very peaceful.

If I may ask you, how old was he and did he have a pre-existing condition? I also have some morphine left over from my shoulder surgery..

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Since April 15th I am fully back in the VSED process.

The benifit is that I don't have to work at the moment because I'm on vacation and can be fully dedicated to VSED. No drinks, no food.
In the first week, I was on the treadmill or went to the sports field every night to lose sweat and fluids faster. Now the second week begins and I (almost) stopped peeing each day and I started to spit out the superfluous saliva if necessary.

Symptoms I have:
  • a bit of headache
  • narrower joints due to fluid loss
  • significantly longer sleep
  • warm skin and hands / feeling of lower-grade fever
  • dry throat and thick saliva
  • sometimes nausea
  • slower breathing and faster heartbeat
  • less than 200ml urine each day
I'm really wondering how you can bear this without any liquids for 1.5 weeks. Anyway good luck with your plan, I hope you find the strength you need and may you find peace!

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I'm really wondering how you can bear this without any liquids for 1.5 weeks. Anyway good luck with your plan, I hope you find the strength you need and may you find peace!

I really don't know but I've always drunk little and consumed max. 500ml a day. Maybe my body has gotten used to it so much and that's why my fluid loss is slowly. I can fully blend out the thirst for 4 days and then I recognize symptoms and can feel how my body is slowly heating up.
But to be honest I wish my body would shut down much faster..

Thank you @Praestat_Mori

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
You are so incredibly brave. I can't believe how long this is taking and I'm sorry there doesn't seem to be any way to speed things up. I wish you the best and hope you can keep us updated if you are comfortable with that. Your journey is inspiring and you deserve so much peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
You are so incredibly brave. I can't believe how long this is taking and I'm sorry there doesn't seem to be any way to speed things up. I wish you the best and hope you can keep us updated if you are comfortable with that. Your journey is inspiring and you deserve so much peace.

Thank you so much for your words, I try my best to keep you all updated.
Unfortunately, it drags on backwards through the interruptions and every little sip of water keeps you alive. Also the temperatures have an impact and the winter came back. We currently have around 0 degrees here and I have to workout very hard to break a sweat. I hope excessive sport helps.

If anyone has any tips or something similar, feel free to write.

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
Very interesting to read about your journey here! Personally I would never choose a long and probably painful path like that but if you think that's the best way for you then all the best!
Do you know roughly how much weight you have lost since the beginning of your VSED?

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
Very interesting to read about your journey here! Personally I would never choose a long and probably painful path like that but if you think that's the best way for you then all the best!
Do you know roughly how much weight you have lost since the beginning of your VSED?

I hardly have any muscles left, only on my legs from running. My start weight was 59 kg and I have lost 11 kg 'til today.