• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I'm really disappointed in the way certain unnamed members are reacting and doubting. Do not gatekeep this forum. By reacting so negatively to a person in pain, you are telling other members it's okay to be like that. On a side note, you still with us golden_xx? If not, i'm sorry i was not here before to see you pass. I'm sorry things ended this way and I'm sure you're resting in eternal peace.

Reactions: elfgyoza and Arrow
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Yeah been feeling super anxious and apprehensive. I keep saying "tonight's the night"
I'm really disappointed in the way certain unnamed members are reacting and doubting. Do not gatekeep this forum. By reacting so negatively to a person in pain, you are telling other members it's okay to be like that. On a side note, you still with us golden_xx? If not, i'm sorry i was not here before to see you pass. I'm sorry things ended this way and I'm sure you're resting in eternal peace.

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah been feeling super anxious and apprehensive. I keep saying "tonight's the night"
There's never a need to rush things. I hope you're doing alright:hug: Whatever you decide, be that staying around to see if things get better, or be that you decide to go, we are here to support you during these times. If you're feeling anxious, maybe you should just take some time to really reconsider things and make sure you're making the right decision :)

Devils_candY

Devils_candY

Afraid of life... scared to sleep...
Oct 23, 2020
Luv, I hope what these people are saying to you and about you, despite the negative reaction of a couple individuals, gives you all the love you need tonight. There's still love in the hearts of the most desperate people even if we've ceased to love ourselves. There's kindness here like nothing else. That matters in so many ways it's indescribable. You will be remember and cherished in the eyes of those who love you. I know I'll see you soon... the one thing that makes me smile today. Thanks for being you. Love you

R

Ragtime piano

Jul 2, 2020
I understand your pain. your situation reminds me of myself a year ago. I ended up in a psychiatric hospital after OD. been out for a few months with my ups and downs . I now feel I want to make it through my natural life but it's not easy. I'm guessing you're pretty young - unlike me! You have time to create your own meaning in life - I hope you stick around