MountainMonkey

Student
Jun 17, 2022
I'm happy for you both. This story gives many of us hope

Reactions: S like suicide
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
What happened? Any updates? Neither names are crossed out and one of you was last seen on 20 Nov. 2022.

Reactions: CrappyMJ and rejected
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
On reading this I was immediately strongly reminded of the novel Leaving Las Vegas, though the situation here is rather different, since in the novel only the man has decided to kill himself. The novel's author shot himself in the head just after the film rights had been sold.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe_2021
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Well somebody logged into their account, but otherwise there have been no posts since July. They may have gone through with it and someone else found their login info and logged in. I hope they are at peace somehow.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Ashu and TheYounger
H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I hope that, assuming this is all real and not some weirdo online role play, they changed their mind about the suicide and are staying together in some way. But these "partners" things always make me think that one of the two is some kind of predator, if not a flat out sick fuck who just wants to murder someone else who will not put up much of a fight.

• Yay!
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, DeathBecomesMe_2021, freedomcalls and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I hope that, assuming this is all real and not some weirdo online role play, they changed their mind about the suicide and are staying together in some way. But these "partners" things always make me think that one of the two is some kind of predator, if not a flat out sick fuck who just wants to murder someone else who will not put up much of a fight.
I do know of a case of a girl and girl in their twenties who ended up partnering successfully for ctb- I made many messages from the girl before they left. Partnering can be done if people are very careful about it- I am conifdent in this situation that the partnering went as they both hoped. The risk of partnering is that it is a predator, but if you get to know someone well enough this can work out, Personally I think alone is they way for most people. I know of another patner situation that was verified by a third party- this situations can work out.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Ashu