• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

burdenox

burdenox

“You are all the things that are wrong with you”
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing that's really keeping me here is other people. I don't have any other option but to live right now My family is dropping like flies so with all the grief I morally can't add to that… unless

All my methods are very obviously suicide. I'm wondering if there's a way to ctb that might make it look like an accident.

I thought about maybe vehicle accident but of course there's a risk of hurting others there. Maybe an "accidental" fall but that seems to obvious.

I really don't think I'll make anything of my life once I leave uni and I can't cope with the existential dread and constant feeling creeping doom that keeps increasing every day. Throwing myself into the dreary life of endlessly looping minimum wage jobs, sanitising myself entirely to be able to get a job, just about being able to pay rent and food, holding out for the next fun event happening in 5 months that will become less and less frequent after leaving uni and loosing all my uni friends. Everyday waiting for the next member of my family to die. It's a living nightmare and I can't do it.

In my view, I've got just over a year of freedom.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mizoppo911

Mizoppo911

treading through hell
Mar 26, 2023
Uhh probably like electrocution or shoot yourself in front of someone like go when you're going through a gun phase.
Also you could go on a rooftop and "accidentally" fall off or drink too much alcohol or od on a drug.
It's hard because most "accidents" are painful, slow ways to go.

There was a music artist that was looking at the sunset on a roof and they fell off or you could just skateboard off the building by accident (this has happened to many people).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, many people have drowned accidentally. Drowning is most commonly associated with accidental deaths but I wonder how many of those people actually ctb. But drowning sounds like a horrific and difficult way to purposely die and I wouldn't see it as being worth it trying to make suicide look like an accident. It could never matter to us what people see our death as being as, as we simply won't be there at that point. After all, I just think that it has to be a personal decision deciding what method to use, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: itsnotanybody