• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I would like to go out using a gun but I can't find a way to buy one since I'm in Europe. I looked at some darkweb marketplaces but I couldn't find anything. Now I'm looking for an alternative method. I really don't want to survive and of course I would like it to be as quick and comfortable as possible.

I looked into Exit Bag but I think it requires too much craftsmanship and preparation and I feel like I'd mess it up.
I don't want to use needles to inject opioids if possible because of the stigma associated with that and because needles scare me. But I thought taking a lot of morphine orally might be a good way. I was thinking of buying 600ml morphine bottle containing 1200mg morphine overall. Would I surely die if I drink that? Or do you know of a better method?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys. Take care.

Goblin

B

Bagobones9

Aug 19, 2023
It's alot easier than one would guess to make a pipe gun or 3d print a gun

Reactions: GeriatricGoblin
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Hi everyone. I would like to go out using a gun but I can't find a way to buy one since I'm in Europe. I looked at some darkweb marketplaces but I couldn't find anything. Now I'm looking for an alternative method. I really don't want to survive and of course I would like it to be as quick and comfortable as possible.

I looked into Exit Bag but I think it requires too much craftsmanship and preparation and I feel like I'd mess it up.
I don't want to use needles to inject opioids if possible because of the stigma associated with that and because needles scare me. But I thought taking a lot of morphine orally might be a good way. I was thinking of buying 600ml morphine bottle containing 1200mg morphine overall. Would I surely die if I drink that? Or do you know of a better method?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys. Take care.

Goblin
I'm not really sure about that but you can consider using the Peaceful Pill Handbook......on the DDMPAH...the combination of 5 lethal drugs. If you got morphinr then the other drugs are easy to find. So, I think if you use this method, then all is good for you. Let me send you the e-book
I hope I helped :)

Attachments

• 162454_162400_The_Peaceful_Pill_Handbook_The_Essentials_Philip_Nitscjke_and_Fiona_Stewart_z-li...pdf
    12 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: S_IsMyUsername and GeriatricGoblin
G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
It's alot easier than one would guess to make a pipe gun or 3d print a gun
I don't really trust myself with the crafting stuff and I don't have a 3d printer, but thank you anyways
I'm not really sure about that but you can consider using the Peaceful Pill Handbook......on the DDMPAH...the combination of 5 lethal drugs. If you got morphinr then the other drugs are easy to find. So, I think if you use this method, then all is good for you. Let me send you the e-book
I hope I helped :)
Thanks that's quite helpful :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You can read about drug ODs in the PPeH.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Or do you know of a better method?

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Thanks a lot @Praestat_Mori and @befree. I appreciate it.

I posted this thread again with some improvements. You can find the new post here. It's probably better if the discussion is continued there. Thank you.

Last edited: