GreenGlassDoor

GreenGlassDoor

life is but a dream
Oct 25, 2023
I know this is stupid and im mostly just rambaling, but i have a potential CTB method.
As a prefix: my accsess to more desireable CTB methods are extremely limitied if not impossible due to my life circumstances.
The realistic options I have open to me consist of mostly of hanging, freeway overpasses, or OD. ODing would be the most easily aquireable and least suspicious, so ive often been inclined to attempt with that method. That being said, i know it has a much higher likelihood of failure or pain/prolonged suffuring but at this point im just kind of desperate.

I have tried ODing before and was (obviously) unsuccessful so my body does have some trauma, SI, im not sure what to call it towards taking pills and medicine that i have been working to combat over time. So, im thinking of taking a couple meletonin(just a little over a normal dose) then ODing on Tylenol or IBprofin when im already half asleep so i (hopefully) a) have less resistance to CTB and b) will be asleep during the dying process.

I'm not super educated on this topic, so id love some other opinions/advice in the comments if anyone actually sees this post. Thanks for listening to me babble on about this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in ODs you should read the PPeH and these guides here:

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Tylenol (paracetamol/acetaminophen) doesn't kill you in the way you think it does. You won't 'asleep during the process' as it can take a couple of weeks to die from an OD of tylenol. Essentially, a tylenol OD attacks your liver, if it goes untreated, the drug slowly damages your liver. If you die, you die indirectly from liver failure not from the OD itself. All in all, Tylenol OD are a bad idea: most people who take one go to the hospital within 48 hours given how painful it is.