• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
Im in severy pain,i cant hold for too Long.It's over for me,and for my life.
I've been looking for ctb methods,even here on sanctioned suicide ,but none of them is really accessible for me.
I don't have money really,so im curious if someone knows a ctb Method,sources that are relatively painless.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Have a look at the resource compilation thread

weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
i saw it,the hanging method is the only one,where i dont need really that much money. But thats the only method there.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
i saw it,the hanging method is the only one,where i dont need really that much money. But thats the only method there.
It's not like we have a secret list of affordable and painless methods that were not sharing, I can think of several affordable methods to ctb from that list. But we're not supposed to suggest methods, the choice has to be yours. When you have decided upon which method to use, the forum will be more cooperative.

Reactions: Ash
weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
It's not like we have a secret list of affordable and painless methods that were not sharing, I can think of several affordable methods to ctb from that list. But we're not supposed to suggest methods, the choice has to be yours. When you have decided upon which method to use, the forum will be more cooperative.
Im just curious if someone knows other sources,i cant really buy things online,and i dont have really time for it either.