404_error

Nov 6, 2023
I've been dwelling on finding a way to OD on a mix of just clonazepam and liquor. To be exact it's only 36mg. I'm curious to know if I will need more clonazepam to stock up on and also any meds that prevent vomiting. I tried to OD on other medications before but I think it wasn't the right combination to create lethality and I also had thrown up.

I'm just frustrated with finding a method that could be painless and way to go about it that won't cause any serious damage in the aftermath. Life feels like a constant struggle and after so much it just feels like it's time to go. Having to basically survive and act as if things are okay just feels absurd. Please, any advice on this method? I'm new here but I've done a lot of reading.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is very likely to fail. Benzos alone usually never lead to a successful CTB.

Clonazepam 2000 mg/kg (LD50, Maus, oral) (Source: Wikipedia) OD is almost impossible.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
You can't probably die as the other users are saying, but you can definitely get unconscious from benzos OD.
Here are the effect of Xanax + Librium (another benzo) OD + some alcohol:

So let's say one gets unconscious while swimming, or in a full bathtub, you can imagine what would happen.