Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
she wakes up all the time and comes to check if im doing well

well does that include injecting the antidote to SN? it only states "prolonging life by artificial means". i also wonder if they will send me to psych ward if i dont die
Are you able to find more information if you google it?

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
no...i dont think so...im so terrified about my mother coming home and finding the door locked, and then know that im inside the room agonizing.its terrible. but i dont know what else can i do...im very unhappy and also a burden to them

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't know whether it's the same as what we call a DNR order where they're not allowed to resuscitate you by giving you CPR.

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
i really dont know what to do. my mobility is very limited. but she wont know where i am when she gets home after groceries or whatever.
my idea is to pack quickpy my ctb stuff and go to the nearest hotel i find (thryre usually empty)
does that make sense?

well she said she was ok with me doing it in my bedroom cause she hates me being unhappy. i am very unhappy now and want to do it but its never the right time for her. what would you do? its always "lets wait for the next results bla bla..." she used to say wanting to keep somebody alive against their will was selfish. where did that go?
Wow, your mom sounds amazing! I wish my parents were this supportive. I wish I knew someone this supportive!

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I think he's not among us anymore @MariV

• Aww..
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
He was really struggling, far from faking / cheating. Then, peace to him

• Aww..
Reactions: OblivionSeeker, MiseryLovesMyCompany and Silvermorning
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I think he's not among us anymore @MariV
I believe that as well. I'm sad that I couldn't say goodbye, but at least he possibly ended his suffering, which is certainly positive.

• Hugs
Reactions: OblivionSeeker, Silvermorning and sadworld