• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hello, everyone! I decided that I want to ctb by the end of this month. i already ordered my SN and it should be here by april 15th-20th, i just placed an order for my antacid and the only thing missing is my meto.. i found an online pharmacy but is it normal to pay THIS much for meto…? i don't mind if that's the case. i want to get out of here as soon as possible but i just want to double check if maybe there's cheaper options out there for me?

Attachments

• IMG_8705.jpeg
    IMG_8705.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Well, it's clearly expensive compared to the online pharmacies I visited. How much meto did you order? Are you sure it's not a scam?

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Well, it's clearly expensive compared to the online pharmacies I visited. How much meto did you order? Are you sure it's not a scam?
ahhh that's why i'm so scared!! they asked me a lot of questions, and then came up this page…i'm trying to decipher what it means

Attachments

• IMG_8706.jpeg
    IMG_8706.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 0