• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itstoolateforme

itstoolateforme

some things can’t be recovered from
Dec 31, 2020
Does anyone have information on if overdose by energy drink would work? How likely would it be to fail?

Reactions: Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've heard of people having heart attacks by mixing ectasy pills with energy drinks but just the drinks? I don't think so.
Weird OD to die.

Edit: I used to drink 4 energy drinks a day, not an OD but it made me feel more energetic and anxious and then I felt like hell. Wouldn't recommend it.

T

timothyyyyyyy:(

Dec 3, 2020
there is no lethal ingredient in energy drink... only things in it that can be unhealthy are caffeine and sugar

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
No, and if there is, I don't think it must have been very pleasant. I say it out of ignorance but I think you would need to drink a lot of cans and before you would end up vomiting. In any case, I would do it with anhydrous caffeine tablets but I do not recommend it either because there are methods that carry less pain

V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
If you want to drink something in high quantity try alcohol instead, there is more death about alcohol than energy drink I think, technically caffeine can kill you but with all other products they put in you could also get sad intestines troubles or something like that.

They are others methods less painful or easier than force yourself to drink a large quantity of this thing with no guarantee, so I don't think it's a good idea.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm guessing they mean by caffeine OD, but you'd need to drink a hell of a lot to reach a lethal dose and by that time you'd have probably thrown up anyway

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
It's the completely asinine posts like these that always end up making me log off this site for a long time. So I guess I should be thankful for them.

No, obviously "overdose" by energy drink would not work. It would be 100% likely to fail.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The amount of energy drink you would need to drink would probably see you landing on one of Jupiters moons. Death by vacuum.

AtLeastThere'sSalad

AtLeastThere'sSalad

Dec 10, 2020
Interesting thought, but I don't think so. This girl I used to know said she and her friend once drank a shit ton of 5-hour energies, several pots of coffee, and a twelve-pack of monster energy between them. Neither one of them ended up hospitalized or anything, but they did vomit blood and shook so bad they burned calories. Recovered within a couple days, but it doesn't sound pleasant.

Reactions: demuic
itstoolateforme

itstoolateforme

Dec 31, 2020
Sorry i meant energy drinks for caffeine that would cause a heart attack. Ig that wouldnt work. Ill look into other methods. Thank you.

K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry i meant energy drinks for caffeine that would cause a heart attack. Ig that wouldnt work. Ill look into other methods. Thank you.

I think it is a logical plausible plan, but somehow debunked not to work. If it works, I would not hesistate to down a carton of Red Bull.

H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
I mean if you were to add to said energy drink with a virtual dick load of ephedrine then maybe.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
This website has a list of all recent deaths by caffeine.
It is very rare to die of it.
It also have a caffeine calculator.

Reactions: Life is pointless
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You'd be better off buying caffeine separately. But unless you ingest a ton of the stuff I don't think it would work.

L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
Why? To make a disgusting cocktail? It's not like it's going to "do" anything beyond tasting awful.
Yes but also to increase the level of caffeine.
Of course, he won't drink and have a heart attack automatically, but if he gets addicted to caffeine and always makes this mixture it can speed up the process

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Yes but also to increase the level of caffeine.
Of course, he won't drink and have a heart attack automatically, but if he gets addicted to caffeine and always makes this mixture it can speed up the process
That's fucking retarded. It's as idiotic as calling smoking cigarettes a suicide attempt. "Choose high tar to speed up the process!"

• Hugs
Reactions: L I F E T O L O S E
itstoolateforme

itstoolateforme

Dec 31, 2020
That's fucking retarded. It's as idiotic as calling smoking cigarettes a suicide attempt. "Choose high tar to speed up the process!"
Ik what you mean but i have very limited access to resources and im always being watched.

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Ik what you mean but i have very limited access to resources and im always being watched.
It's understandable that you get desperate hopes and ideas in that circumstance. But that's all they are. It 1000000% will not work. If it's the only "option" you have, you will simply have to wait until your circumstances change.