• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Would eating the leaves or berries of cherry laurel (prunus laurocerasus) AKA English laurel work to ctb. I know they contain cyanide but not sure how effective and whether you'd need to eat them or cut them up, soak them in water and drink the water. I was struggling for something I could access not confident about the success rate of night night and partial hanging, but I have a laurel shrub in the garden. Anyone come across this method, how effective, painful or not, organ damage if it fails.

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
I've tried researching and come across distilling the leaves. Anyone know how you do this ,?

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
There was someone here who had a lot of botany knowledge, I think they are gone.
There are other websites that may have better info. I actually cannot remember any of them, but I'll do some digging and see if I can come up w something

Reactions: alltoomuch2
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Im cramping like a mother fucker so I'm too tired to go back and find it, but search for "laurel method" on here, and click what I think was the first post, click the first link on that post, then "find in page" laurel
I only really know about some poisonous plants, but I skimmed that and it looked pretty decent

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Im cramping like a mother fucker so I'm too tired to go back and find it, but search for "laurel method" on here, and click what I think was the first post, click the first link on that post, then "find in page" laurel
I only really know about some poisonous plants, but I skimmed that and it looked pretty decent
Thanks so much for helping. Sorry you're in pain. Xxxxx