• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bibotik470

Bibotik470

Jun 17, 2022
Sometime before the end of this month, I'll be facing eviction due to unpaid rent (shocking, I know). I'd rather not elaborate on why it's come to this but surely enough, given the state of the country here in the USA, it's not hard to guess why.

All options to prevent this have been exhausted beyond all means.

I'm not looking for a suggestion, just some comfort during this time. I'm sure an overdose isn't an effective method for CTB, but I don't have much of a choice. Maybe once I start seeing my things thrown out of my apartment, I'll have enough energy to muster for the Night-Night method.

Who knew depression could weigh you down so much that you don't even have the energy to end it?

Regardless, give me your stories. Your experiences. Have you ever been homeless? Ever overcame it? Found help? Are you still struggling to find and keep housing? Rent so ridiculous that you've also considered CTB?

Please. This is all I ask for my potential last moments on earth is to hear your perspectives on a situation such as this.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I was put into a shelter at the start of year up until last month. I'm from the UK so I'm not sure what the US is like but it was pretty tough, I got kicked out and pushed into another place where I am now, I had to deal with a few junkies but it was my own mental health that got me kicked out. I worry about going homeless again and yes it is something that is certainly pushing me to go for suicide, not the only thing on my mind but definitely would prefer to take my own way over potentially becoming a crack head

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I was put into a shelter at the start of year up until last month. I'm from the UK so I'm not sure what the US is like but it was pretty tough, I got kicked out and pushed into another place where I am now, I had to deal with a few junkies but it was my own mental health that got me kicked out. I worry about going homeless again and yes it is something that is certainly pushing me to go for suicide, not the only thing on my mind but definitely would prefer to take my own way over potentially becoming a crack head
Understand where you are at.

Reactions: unabletocope
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Apr 10, 2024
I can't afford to live any more. I went through a career change and accumulated as much cash as possible. I was headed i the right direction There's some evil people lurking in the shadows in America. Some call them deep state They cleaned out every nickel I had. Given my poor health and lack of money, I'll soon be in the same position.

Rent is obscene......the cheapest hell hole apartment in my area is like $1800/month. If I rent a room (still more than $1,000), people can't deal with my illness. If you're not healthy or have a good family in the USA, you can't survive any more. People used to be able to afford a HOUSE on jobs you could get without a high school diploma. I've got a masters degree, I can't pay my bills.

Lack of money and inability to my bills has been the #1 reason I've suicidal in my life. CTB > homeless imo.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
my apartment will be evicted soon aswell. since im poor the goverment gave me an apartment in the part of the city for socially disadvantaged. its a big building filled with alcoholics, druggies and refugees. couldnt live there anymore its torture. so i moved to my gf to Canada and just left everything except for clothes for them to throw out and stopped paying rent.

when i was evicted few years earlier due to other reasons i went in the woods to hang myself. didnt work out and ended up in psych ward 4 months then moved in with my mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Mage
Oct 28, 2021
I can't afford to live any more. I went through a career change and accumulated as much cash as possible. I was headed i the right direction There's some evil people lurking in the shadows in America. Some call them deep state They cleaned out every nickel I had. Given my poor health and lack of money, I'll soon be in the same position.

Rent is obscene......the cheapest hell hole apartment in my area is like $1800/month. If I rent a room (still more than $1,000), people can't deal with my illness. If you're not healthy or have a good family in the USA, you can't survive any more. People used to be able to afford a HOUSE on jobs you could get without a high school diploma. I've got a masters degree, I can't pay my bills.

Lack of money and inability to my bills has been the #1 reason I've suicidal in my life. CTB > homeless imo.
I could've written this myself. I also have a masters. Chronic illness is my number one reason followed closely by not being able to afford to live. It's gotten so damn ridiculously expensive. I'll be homeless soon. Car is falling apart. Disability would be about $900 a month. I'm mostly bedridden and housebound. I have multiple neurological conditions the worst being Parkinson's.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I think that homeless people should have the right to euthanasia like in Canada. It is terrible that people are tormented for so long before they die. But almost anyone can be left without money. Homelessness is compulsion which can force you to suicide (forced suicide). Best wishes.

J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
I think that homeless people should have the right to euthanasia like in Canada. It is terrible that people are tormented for so long before they die. But almost anyone can be left without money. Homelessness is compulsion which can force you to suicide (forced suicide). Best wishes.
That is absolutely not the situation in Canada and in the interest of obtaining my right to die in Canada, I'd really prefer you to either educate yourself on the situation in Canada or stop spreading disinformation. Thank you <3

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Jorms McGander - What are you going to do about it - that I wrote something on a thread that is not yours? You can´t push me down and you don´t have the power to do it. You should not be here because you have nothing to do.

Last edited:
J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Jorms McGander - What are you going to do about it - that I wrote something on a thread that is not yours? You can´t push me down and you don´t have the power to do it. You should not be here because you have nothing to do.
What are you talking about? What I would do about it is already done. I provided the correct information for anyone who happens upon this. Everything else is just social run-on and I'm not interested. I belong here as much as anyone else and you'd do well to learn some manners. Have a nice day.

Todsünde

Todsünde

efficient at being useless
Apr 20, 2024
I'm homeless for a little over 3 years now. A little over 2 I was trying to live and started to walk. One step after the other from one country to another. I've had some great times while doing so but also extremely dark ones.

I was broke during the entire time so food and basic needs have had been a real struggle and if your survival mode kicks in it's just crazy. So there are some rly fucked times one has to endure during homelessness and it's absolutely not easy. I've learned a lot though during those fucked up times. About myself and also how zo survive.

At the end of last year I figured it wouldn't be so bad to try to build smth here in my home country and try to make some money. It all went as planned and I've got a roof over my head in a facility to help the homeless. I've started to go to therapy and I've found a job but this was also the point I've cracked again. The second I've had everything given to that I asked for I realized that it's absolutely not what I want or am able to do. So I didn't sign the working contract and now I'm waiting for some paperwork to be done. Afterwards I'll return to be homeless and broke and start to walk again since during the last time I did so it was the only time I've ever felt smth outside of my misery.

A lot of people are really scared about becoming homeless and I understand why but for me it's the only way to try to recover from my past. I'm rly lucky though since my physical health is pretty good which makes it easier.

I wish u the very best and hope you can find a way to live in a way which won't force you to ctb but if you do I hope you have a peaceful method and finally find your peace.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo homelessness is extreme torture.

No one should have to put up with that nor any suffering if u do decide not to.

Guaranteed suicide methods should be available to all and they would be if they hadn't made assisted suicide and nembutal crimes

To me ctb > homelessness
To me ctb > anything

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if all the elites talked things over at one of their little Bohemian Grove meetings and decided that it's time to rid the world of us useless plebian scum and reset the gene pool that has de-evolved to shit. They are ready to let the world crash and burn while they hide away in their safe little underground bunkers until the dust settles, to later emerge and have the world to themselves. Now that machines can do most of the work they need, most of us are expendable.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
Everything's fucked after covid
This really does say it all.

The rents everywhere I can or am researching living are insane. I have been close to homelessness before (only a few month's of savings, having to borrow money) and feel I'm headed there now.

I bet they won't track it but we're going to continue to see a rise in CTB because capitalism is working as intended - murdering without mercy