R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
I dont care about age that much, but I do think about dying before a particular year; I dont like how materialistic this world has become, it will be worse in the future, I hope I die before I can see it become worse

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Yep. Dont wanna live past 21 and 22 and keep going through bullshit. Alot of people iv met on here were my age right now at 19, had false hope that things would get better as life progressed and now there in their 30s and 40s regretting that they didnt take their life sooner and im not gonna let that happen to me too lol

Reactions: Raggas
h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
i thought i'd be dead by now. guess im not as punk as i thought i was. i never want to be old.....im starting to feel old and its starting to bother me.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I am 45 and if i could find the bottle to end my life I would as all i have to look forward to is crippling arthritis. My bottom two vertebra are falling doon it will bugger up the nerves down they . So end up in a wheelchair pissing and shitting myself like a newborn baby. Thats what i have to look forward to o and headaches to that make me throw up. So not much going for me hope to end it before it gets to far.

Mr.phantomX

Mr.phantomX

Jul 27, 2019
When i look at old people they're fat and weak i dont see myself making it past this year I'm 25. At 30 i think I'd have a midlife crisis.

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Does anyone have this as at least a small part of why you want to die? I don't want to become old, preferably I die before 30.
Fuck of old at 30 lol I'm 40 odd and still feel young haha you must be way under 18 thinking like that :)

C

C8114

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone have this as at least a small part of why you want to die? I don't want to become old, preferably I die before 30.
Im in the same situation I'm 44 imtired of using alcohol and weed to kill the pain
Im in the same situation I'm 44 imtired of using alcohol and weed to kill the pain
Me too