• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Background: In the mid to late twenties with late diagnosed Scheuermann's disease which causes premature aging of the spine – severe and progressive chronic back pain. Successfully treated in a specialized treatment for a personality disorder, fully recovered and diagnosed with Scheuermann's disease soon after.

Info: I hope my plan will help someone else as well :-) It is a product of two years of hard work and suffering. I'm currently trying to recover but still keep this method as an escape. Please ask any questions if something is not clear. If someone who is deeply suffering, either physically or mentally, and has genuinely exhausted all options of recovery, decides to use this method, I would be very happy.

Pros of the method:
  • Painless and comfortable
  • Can be done anywhere without unwanted attention
  • Civil and quiet
  • 2 in 1 = combating SI + CTB at the same time
Cons of the method:
  • Most used substances are depressants (make you sleepy)
    • Solution 1: Beginning the process when you are fully rested
    • Solution 2: Drinking coffee or energy drinks (may reduce the desired effect of depressants)
    • Solution 3: Listening to some fast music of your choice and moving around
Requirements:
  • Metoclopramide
    • can be prescribed by a GP or bought on certain legit websites (at least in Europe or India)
    • works against vomiting as well as nausea
  • Alcohol
    • 0.15 to 0.2 % BAC (approx. half a vodka/two bottles of wine/4L of beer)
  • Benzodiazepines
    • long-acting such as clonazepam or diazepam (make you less sleepy)
    • at least 4mg against SI (low dose), later at least 40mg for CTB (high dose)
    • can be prescribed by a GP, or a psychiatrist or bought on most dark web sites
  • White kratom
    • at least 5g
    • a stimulating and energizing opioid which works well against the depressant effect of previous substances
    • can be bought legally in many countries
    • preparation: stir kratom in a cup with lemon juice (potentiator) and 300 ml of water (more if you want to dilute the unpleasant taste)
  • Strong opiates
    • morphine, oxycodone, fentanyl, buprenorphine, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, hydrocodone
    • must be immediate release (such as Percocet = oxycodone)
    • at least three times the minimum lethal dose, for example, Percocet 80 x 3 = 240mg
    • can be prescribed for chronic pain or bought on most dark web sites
  • A quiet place without any attention
Plan:
  1. Be well rested
  2. Make sure you have fasted reasonably (at least for 4 hours)
  3. Put on some fast music of your choice, stay in motion (reasonably) to keep yourself awake, otherwise do anything you like, maybe browse the Internet, it depends on you
  4. Start drinking alcohol and reach the required BAC level
  5. Take low-dose benzodiazepines, metoclopramide, and white kratom and wait for one hour to experience the full effects of all substances – you will feel extremely high and chilled out and your SI will be decreased as much as possible (make sure you stay awake – be well rested, have some energy drinks, stay in motion, listen to some fast music)
  6. Take strong opiates and high-dose benzodiazepines
  7. Fall asleep peacefully = done (respiratory depression)
Tip: Adjust the dosages according to your own needs. Do not fall asleep prematurely.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I don't understand this. Is this supposed to make you drift off? Why the need to fight it and stay awake?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I don't understand this. Is this supposed to make you drift off? Why the need to fight it and stay awake?
Alcohol and benzodiazepines greatly decrease SI. Unfortunately, they are also depressants. So I'd recommend taking advantage of them without falling asleep prematurely. White kratom, being well rested, having energy drinks and staying motion should help that.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I'm also open to suggestions if anybody has any.
Update: Using kratom extract instead of kratom powder might be more effective.

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
If you're going to the bother of getting something like fentanyl, then why not just take the benzos and fentanyl?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
If you're going to the bother of getting something like fentanyl, then why not just take the benzos and fentanyl?
My goal is to obliterate SI as much as possible before taking the lethal dose of benzos, strong opiates or both (to cause a respiratory depression). Fentanyl, in my opinion, is not a good substance against SI, because it is a strong depressant (especially when mixed with alcohol and benzos), so it should be used for CTB only. Also, taking benzos only before consuming lethal dose of fentanyl might not be enough to combat SI.

Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Planning for a similar exit. Alcohol/benzos/opiates. Preparing the mental aspect while I gather those over the next few weeks or months, at most. This will be my first real attempt. I've gone as far as knowing how strong SI is/can be (via other methods before deciding on this one.)

Reactions: Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Planning for a similar exit. Alcohol/benzos/opiates. Preparing the mental aspect while I gather those over the next few weeks or months, at most. This will be my first real attempt. I've gone as far as knowing how strong SI is/can be (via other methods before deciding on this one.)
It seems like you are on the right path. For me, it was the same. A couple of failed jumping attempts (and being taken away by the police) until I realized that any method with at least a slight chance of succeeding must include a part where you obliterate SI. SI is extremely strong, so it requires an extremely good method to overcome it. Mental aspect is very important too. It is important to make peace with our situation, make peace with our past, make peace with people who hurt us, make peace with our physical or mental condition. It took me two years to reach this point. I had to forgive the doctors who misdiagnosed me, father who passed the gene, forgive the medical system, rationalize my lost youth and my lost life. I explored different ways of looking at everything, the most prominent one being scientific determinism. I've been through a river of tears. But millions of cancer patients every year have to do the same unless they want to pass away in mental agony. I'm always inspired by my distant relative who was happy before she died from cancer. She was happy before she interpreted her illness only in a positive way. She saw freedom from responsibilities, worries and negative aspects of life.

Reactions: Centraloze
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Why not just take the overdose and then handcuff yourself to a bedframe or a tree in a forest, remove any chance of seeking help.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Why not just take the overdose and then handcuff yourself to a bedframe or a tree in a forest, remove any chance of seeking help.
Because it is quite brutal. I think most people would not be able to get over the SI.