• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Hi guys,

I'm new here and I'm going to be honest, I'm not an expert on anything particularly scientific etc. I just know that I'm getting to a point where suicide is an option that I would seriously like to have on the table but I'm reading a lot of differing reports around the net about the effectiveness of Taxus Baccata/Yew Tree Seeds.

I'm confused as to whether the desired effect (death) is achievable via simply crushing and eating them? I've read in places that it is and in others that it isn't. I'm based in the UK, I've purchased 400 seeds, I can get more and there is apparently a tree in a graveyard near me where I can likely get needles. If I crush up a large amount of seeds, some needles, chase them down with liquor and maybe take sleeping pills as well; can this realistically result in death or am I barking up the wrong tree (no pun intended) with this train of thought?

I really do not want to screw this up and I want it to be as peaceful and as little of an inconvenience to the people around me. Hence why I'm nervous about using my kitchen to make tinctures (the fumes could affect people in the flats above and adjacent and I don't want to contaminate the oven and surfaces etc for the next tenants or landlords) and I'm honestly not informed or clued up enough to know how to do this successfully anyway. So any insight on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for reading.

Reactions: kwho and Endex
S

Seekingawayout

Student
Dec 10, 2022
I know I've seen posts on here about Yew tree seeds, do you have the search function yet? From what I recall, they didn't seem successful.

Reactions: lionetta12
N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Man, that is a real shame. I've been trying to figure out a way I can end things without putting it on others. Has the tincture method been proven successful and is their a set of instructions available for the lay-man, so to speak? I don't want to go jumping in front of trains because I don't want to put that on the driver or the passengers etc and powerful enough medications, here in the UK, are so difficult to obtain.

I'm not saying outright that I would do this kind of thing tomorrow, but I've been struggling for a while now and despite doing all the "right things" to get myself mentally healthy again, nothing seems to be working.

S

Seekingawayout

Student
Dec 10, 2022
Man, that is a real shame. I've been trying to figure out a way I can end things without putting it on others. Has the tincture method been proven successful and is their a set of instructions available for the lay-man, so to speak? I don't want to go jumping in front of trains because I don't want to put that on the driver or the passengers etc and powerful enough medications, here in the UK, are so difficult to obtain.

I'm not saying outright that I would do this kind of thing tomorrow, but I've been struggling for a while now and despite doing all the "right things" to get myself mentally healthy again, nothing seems to be working.
You can use the forum search function for more information

N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
Yes, I've been doing so and I can't find anything close to concrete on the matters.