• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
i'm thinking about going to a crisis center tonight, but i only heard horrible things about them. they scare me more than what they might help me. did anyone go to one? are there any positives about them? i would like help, i think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Cepi
Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
They help you get a reality check more than anything else, people can be cool. Go to the center and sign up there. Don't go through 911 otherwise, you're going to be there involuntarily and be stuck there for 3 days or more. Good luck!

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
thank you sm cepi! do i have to pack? i am willingly going, i hope it isn't as scary as i've seen...

alcoholicnboredom

alcoholicnboredom

Jun 24, 2023
crisis centers being a mental health thing, the professionals are more or less forced to be kind and gentle with you so i as someone who has never been in one would say go for it

• Love
Reactions: nonentity