• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
Need creative minds to help me plan my ctb. Current situation: I'm 66 , in failing health but can drive. Have a husband who is retired and home 24/7 He is loving and a good man, but my health issues are causing him added stress
How can I leave the house to ctb without creating suspicion ?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
hmm does he take naps? if you took the car, is there another for him to drive around looking for you?

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
hmm does he take naps? if you took the car, is there another for him to drive around looking for you?
Yes, he takes naps in the afternoon. We have a Ring alarm which he controls and me leaving would set it off. Yes, we have another car so he would look for me

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
i suppose you would then need to get control of that alarm first. i can't come up with an excuse for you.. would have to know a lot more about habits etc. hopefully someone else can.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Can you go outside on your own? For grocery shopping, or maybe say that you are going to meet some friends, or do some activity.

If you can't do that, maybe join a hobbie group (reading, drawing, etc.) and say that you're going there. But this might be a bit longer.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Why cause problems for him? i don't think if you go out you will cause suspicion. it's just one more way out. i hope you make another decision and can find help.

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
Yes, he takes naps in the afternoon. We have a Ring alarm which he controls and me leaving would set it off. Yes, we have another car so he would look for me
i suppose you would then need to get control of that alarm first. i can't come up with an excuse for you.. would have to know a lot more about habits etc. hopefully someone else can.
Thank you for listening
Why cause problems for him? i don't think if you go out you will cause suspicion. it's just one more way out. i hope you make another decision and can find help.
Thank you , just in so much pain…

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
was just thinking about this. maybe send him out on an errand and take the other car where you need to be. must feel like living in a prison, otherwise i'd hate to 'scheme' against him

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Who does the grocery shopping - you? Him? Both? What is your method of CTB, btw? How much time away is needed?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Where did she mention a firearm? I just read through this thread again and I see no mention of using a firearm.
from her first post

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
from her first post

Thanks. Didn't see that one.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
was just thinking about this. maybe send him out on an errand and take the other car where you need to be. must feel like living in a prison, otherwise i'd hate to 'scheme' against him
That might work. Just trying to figure out the best for everyone, because he is suffering too
appreciate you caring
Who does the grocery shopping - you? Him? Both? What is your method of CTB, btw? How much time away is needed?
He does the shopping CTB is a firearm, would like to drive to a place and not have him find me. Probably would take an hour

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
He does the shopping CTB is a firearm, would like to drive to a place and not have him find me. Probably would take an hour
Do you go to the doctor? Do you take yourself there, or does your husband drive you there? You'll need to come up with some reason to get out of the house. Good luck.

Broken wing

Broken wing

Mar 13, 2024
Do you go to the doctor? Do you take yourself there, or does your husband drive you there? You'll need to come up with some reason to get out of the house. Good luck.
He drives me to appointments for the most part. Appreciate the input though. Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded