• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
does someone else here also craves solitude? i just feel fed up by people around me, they are so noisy, especially during the hot days, like they go into this hyper mode. like bees on caffeine. i really miss the cold days, long nights, dimmed lights, just some peace and the snow outside mutes the noise and makes me feel cozy.. i hope i will be able to ctb this winter, i think my last resource of hope might fail so i can use the last few months for planing and preparing my first real and hopefully last attempt..

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Alone > People. Less disappointment anyways for the most part.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
S

Super_Cat

Aug 18, 2020
Other people can be very obnoxious and annoying without realizing it. I honestly hope we all can find peace in some form or another.

• Love
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo espaƱol
Aug 9, 2020
Yea now my family is all day in home and dont stop talking and annoying me,i love when i am alone whit my music hopefully all will be over soon
Same here. All day talking to me, no matter what time.

• Love
divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
Yes. This is exactly my feelings about being around people summed up. I can't stand being around others for more than few hours, and when I go home I greatly prefer being alone to having to talk to others. The narcissism, and just the general selfish talk of others literally brings me pain when I have to hear it. I definitely also love winter due to how quiet it seems to get as compared to the summertime.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
does someone else here also craves solitude? i just feel fed up by people around me, they are so noisy, especially during the hot days, like they go into this hyper mode. like bees on caffeine. i really miss the cold days, long nights, dimmed lights, just some peace and the snow outside mutes the noise and makes me feel cozy.. i hope i will be able to ctb this winter, i think my last resource of hope might fail so i can use the last few months for planing and preparing my first real and hopefully last attempt..
Yep. I don't like being around people and I believe I would be able to live alone for the rest of my live. I don't feel lonely, I'm happy when I'm by myself:( but my mom is a stay at home wife and is always at home so I never get to truly be alone