• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Living *is* dying. Everyday we're one day closer to death. Our skin, our organs, our thoughts are perpetually receding into the void. The point of living is to die. It is the sum total of existence. For many, it comes peacefully. For others it is horrendous. The existence on the other side might well be as you imagine it to be. Maybe there's nothing. Maybe there's heaven. Maybe there's something we've never even thought of. To live is a journey toward dying. No one escapes. No one can stop it from happening. We're going to die. Maybe it's a good thing, but then again, maybe it's not. No one really knows. Rely on your faith to hope for the best but still…it's no guarantee.

Look at the bright side.
  1. You don't have a care in the world.
  2. You don't have to diet.
  3. You don't have to worry about getting your taxes done in time.
  4. You don't have to be nice to people you don't like.
  5. You won't be cold in Winter or hot in Summer.
  6. You don't have to worry about keeping up with the Joneses. If they have a bigger headstone it won't bother you a bit.
  7. You will never have to worry about rush hour traffic.
The Buddhist say "happy suffering day" as a congratulatory statement for your birthdate. They say your suffering begins once outside the womb. Throughout this life process we continue to not overcome but replace diffrent forms of suffering & struggle. Hunger is replaced with food, poverty replaced with money, lonliness/insecurities with companionship. Were stuck in this game until we transition to the other side, of which no one has comeback to report the status of as of yet, but long story short, to live is to suffer, to die is gain. I dont know about you, but no bills, suffering, death, etc sounds very appealing to me…

Death is an escape from all the things

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I simply believe that death is nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep which is all that's ideal to me. It's incredibly comforting to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness where all will finally be forgotten about, I only envy those who no longer exist as after all nobody can suffer from the absence of everything.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Once it exists, it will be in it forever; In ontological terms, the Past is irrevocably maintained rather than irretrievably lost.

We move progressively in the continuous temporal flow. Similar to an arrow traveling in a linear trajectory or the unison dissipation of water waves.

Our "true self" is contained in the ballast and trace we leave. Death is the metaphysical convergence of all moments.