Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I saw this immediately after replying to this thread. I wonder if he got paid, though.

Yes probably worthwhile, nothing like £4000 as the cost of living in Brazil is different to the UK.

Cheers

Geo

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Yes probably worthwhile, nothing like £4000 as the cost of living in Brazil is different to the UK.

Cheers

Geo
Did they already have this in the US..?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Did they already have this in the US..?

Hiya,

They will probably have these clinical trials going on in most Countries, the US would probably pay a lot more than the UK as well and if something went wrong even though you sign a legal waver not being able to sue them, it still accounts to big bucks being paid out, I am UK based.

Cheers

Geo

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Hiya,

They will probably have these clinical trials going on in most Countries, the US would probably pay a lot more than the UK as well and if something went wrong even though you sign a legal waver not being able to sue them, it still accounts to big bucks being paid out, I am UK based.

Cheers

Geo
Damn i think they already had these trials in the US fml but what if you dont dont die from them saving your and then your or worse than u were before?

• Love
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
If they ever did it publicly where I live, if I ctb accidentally at least I did it for science. I always said I wanted my body donated to science anyway so why not start while I'm still alive

• Love