• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

august4you

august4you

gods eepiest soldier
Nov 22, 2023
A few months ago I tried getting help and I thought I was heading down the right path but since then my life's actually gotten worse. My parents view me as a complete and utter failure and I lost the only friend I ever had. It's such a weird feeling knowing that it'll never get better. I'm getting kicked out in a month or two and I don't think I can be saved. My whole life's been fucked and maybe I can't take accountability but I just feel like nothing I do is ever right. When I spoke to my counselor I thought I felt like I'd get real help but so many sessions of talking just made me realize I'm no better than before. I am still stuck in this depressive haze and realizing that I am fated to stay this way, I just want it to end already. When talking about CTB people don't understand and it's a mix of it'll get better and they're just feelings, it'll pass. It hasn't passed and I just feel dumb for expecting anything different.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
It really is the worst feeling when you realize absolutely no one can help you. Learning that people will largely just gaslight you without anything else to do. tbh, if anything, those kinds of people who become a bother just make things worse. I personally never really opened up about how I feel outside this forum because of that, my mother is one such person.

If you still want to go the recovery route, I'd suggest adopting a different approach, as talk-therapy and talking /w others doesn't seem like it's doing anything for you. IDK what, but their could be many other avenues and ways to move forward other then this solid wall you've found.

Reactions: seekingrelease22