• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I have been searching about Zoraya ter Beek, a woman who got a legal assisted suicide in the Netherlands on the basis of mental suffering. YouTube is piled up with videos saying how this is disgusting... "it's a violation of human rights and all our basic values". Where have I seen this all before ? Ah yes... trans people being able to exert freedom over their own bodies and go through surgery ? Abomination! Two consenting adults of the same sex being able to marry ? the downfall of the west! abortion ? What ? A woman was raped against her will, will have to carry this baby for 9 months of her life and go through a painful and psychologically devastating birth? Of course she should never be allowed to abort that meatly set of pain receptors! We should never kill beings who feel pain! except for the cow on my hamburger, I mean, burgers are the best am I right ? Seriously, what is wrong with people ? Are they just fucking incredibly dumb ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Forever Sleep and Living_Hurts_so_Much
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I have been searching about Zoraya ter Beek, a woman who got a legal assisted suicide in the Netherlands on the basis of mental suffering. YouTube is piled up with videos saying how this is disgusting... "it's a violation of human rights and all our basic values". Where have I seen this all before ? Ah yes... trans people being able to exert freedom over their own bodies and go through surgery ? Abomination! Two consenting adults of the same sex being able to marry ? the downfall of the west! abortion ? What ? A woman was raped against her life, will have to carry this baby for 9 months of her life and go through a painful and psychologically devastating birth? Of course she should never be allowed to abort that meatly set of pain receptors! We should never kill beings who feel pain! except for the cow on my hamburger, I mean, burgers are the best am I right ? Seriously, what is wrong with people ? Are they just fucking incredibly dumb ?
The short answer for most people is yes they are.

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans and Hollowman
S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I really don't understand why we don't allow assisted suicide, it's like, if my cat gets ill and won't get better we will end it's suffering, but for us we have to see it out till the bitter end. It is fucked up

Reactions: Hollowman
F

f1rebender

Apr 13, 2024
Try to make us see it to the end because you can't get money out of a dead person

Reactions: AndroidAmongHumans and Hollowman
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I have been searching about Zoraya ter Beek, a woman who got a legal assisted suicide in the Netherlands on the basis of mental suffering. YouTube is piled up with videos saying how this is disgusting... "it's a violation of human rights and all our basic values". Where have I seen this all before ? Ah yes... trans people being able to exert freedom over their own bodies and go through surgery ? Abomination! Two consenting adults of the same sex being able to marry ? the downfall of the west! abortion ? What ? A woman was raped against her will, will have to carry this baby for 9 months of her life and go through a painful and psychologically devastating birth? Of course she should never be allowed to abort that meatly set of pain receptors! We should never kill beings who feel pain! except for the cow on my hamburger, I mean, burgers are the best am I right ? Seriously, what is wrong with people ? Are they just fucking incredibly dumb ?
Sadly people are dicks. All high and mighty about something they know shit about.