• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
It's not that graphic, I just thought I should put a warning...

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I skimmed over the report and I think it went like this:
His setup:
Rope
Water Jug
Diningtable with expansion element
Small table
phone cord

He fed the rope between the dining table and the expansion element and used one end to tie the rope to his neck with the knot on the neck.
The other end of the rope was connected to the water jug that he had put on the small table. To one of the small table legs his phone cord was tied to.
He janked on the phone cord to tilt the small table untill the jug fell.
The jug then hung right below his neck and applied pressure on his throat and tightened the ligature till he died.
Because or the wooden edge and weight eventually the rope tore.

Reactions: Aisley
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
seems like an elaborate setup for self strangulation

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
It is elaborate, I wonder why anyone would do it like this.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
He prolly didn't trust full suspension. Ironic, since the 'rope' broke anyway. But there was very little blood in the throat, so it seemed like a quick one. Hope it was. Fascinating setup. It really does look like he wanted a broken neck. A lot of people think that's the goal when hanging, and there isn't room in a home to achieve the drop, in the conventional methods.
A jug like that, i think they called it a demijohn? could cut off carotids half full, I bet. 10 kg?