• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Np. You are now the Annabelle doll.

I wish I could lie and never could fail.
Granted. You now can only lie. You will only succeed at what you concentrate on, everything else will fall apart quickly.

I want to flatten wealth distribution away from the super rich

Reactions: patheticpartner, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and NodusTollens
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Granted. You now can only lie. You will only succeed at what you concentrate on, everything else will fall apart quickly.

I want to flatten wealth distribution away from the super rich
(Actually by never could fail I meant my lies never fail, should've made it clearer.)

Np. wealth distribution

super rich.

Edit: forgot to add wish

I wish to be pure consciousness, just be without feelings, senses and body.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Granted, but you'll create a virus that never gets stopped and eternally harasses people called Karen

I wish I was on a Carribbean beach with crystal clear water in the middle of summer

• Yay!
Reactions: LI3, patheticpartner and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish I was on a Carribbean beach with crystal clear water in the middle of summer
Granted, but the island you're on is uninhabited, uncultivated, and used as a stopover for pirates to stash their stolen goods.

I wish I had the aptitude for programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: patheticpartner
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Granted, but the island you're on is uninhabited, uncultivated, and used as a stopover for pirates to stash their stolen goods.

I wish I had the aptitude for programming.
Np. You are now living in a world without electricity whatsoever.

I wish to be a shape shifter.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted. You can shift into any shape you want! Circle, square, octagon, etc. your face and mass are still the same though.

I wish I could go back to my dream from last night and that I was able to change its outcome.

Reactions: LI3, patheticpartner and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
itstoolateforme

itstoolateforme

some things can’t be recovered from
Dec 31, 2020
Granted. You can shift into any shape you want! Circle, square, octagon, etc. your face and mass are still the same though.

I wish I could go back to my dream from last night and that I was able to change its outcome.
Granted. You can go back and change a dream's outcome but when you wake up you will be in a life of suffering.

i wish i could focus enough to study for my classes.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but phones and tablets become completely beyond your understanding. You become as helpless around them as someone who's never encountered technology before.

I wish I could find my soulmate and marry her.

Reactions: LI3 and patheticpartner
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Granted, but phones and tablets become completely beyond your understanding. You become as helpless around them as someone who's never encountered technology before.

I wish I could find my soulmate and marry her.
You're seriously good at this.

Granted, but your in-laws don't like you very much and will find every excuse to split you up.

I wish I had the power to heal the sick and raise the dead.

• Yay!
Reactions: LI3 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but when healing a sick person they have to pay you thousands of dollars or they will go back to being sick. As for raising the dead, they come back mostly normal but they will always want to CTB immediately because the afterlife was so much better for them.

I wish people didn't have to worry about privacy concerns at all on the internet.

You're seriously good at this.
Haha, thanks. :ahhha:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: LI3 and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish people didn't have to worry about privacy concerns at all on the internet.

Granted. Government will make the necessary regulatory reforms to curb Big Tech, but Big Brother will now spy 24/7 on your digital life.

I wish affordable and quality healthcare was available for everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but now being a doctor is worthless because they don't get paid much anymore and everyone was only in it for the money anyway. In a few decades there are almost no more doctors left and health care becomes even more inaccessible due to the lack of available workers in the field.

I wish there was a technology available that would literally allow people to "walk a mile in another man's shoes" aka live a day as any other person they choose.

• Wow
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish there was a technology available that would literally allow people to "walk a mile in another man's shoes" aka live a day as any other person they choose.
Granted, but humans being humans, it'll always be every man for himself. However real, a movie is a movie. The last scene plays, the credits roll, and everything's back to normal.

being a doctor is worthless because they don't get paid much anymore and everyone was only in it for the money anyway
Ouch. That's a lot of burn.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Granted, but humans being humans, it'll always be every man for himself. However real, a movie is a movie. The last scene plays, the credits roll, and everything's back to normal.

Ouch. That's a lot of burn.
I wish I had the clairvoyant ability to see the different outcomes of every action before I take them.

Reactions: LI3
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but you won't be able to do anything to change any outcome for the better, yet you can always make it worse.

I wish I was allowed to sleep as long as I want.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish I was allowed to sleep as long as I want.
Granted, package includes nightmares which you have no control of.

I wish I don't ever have to deal with people whom my instincts tell not to trust.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted but one day if you ever decide you can't trust yourself, you immediately spontaneously combust in order to not have to deal with yourself.

I wish things like cleaning and personal hygiene were always done automatically and without me having to notice.

• Wow
  • Yay!
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish things like cleaning and personal hygiene were always done automatically and without me having to notice.
Granted, but it does not come free of charge and you will be billed accordingly.

I wish ailments and diseases would simply vanish into thin air just because some televangelist commanded them to.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted but the diseases and ailments reappear in random people that the televangelists would consider sinners, with their contagiousness and lethality multiplied tenfold.

I wish space travel was much easier for humans as a whole.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish space travel was much easier for humans as a whole.
Granted, but in the process we discover many other residents of the galaxy aren't fond of humans at all, and don't take privacy infringement too well.

Granted but the diseases and ailments reappear in random people that the televangelists would consider sinners, with their contagiousness and lethality multiplied tenfold.
"Oh sHiT..."

I wish we could telepathically communicate with whatever animal we choose.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but most animals don't really have anything interesting in particular to say and just being able to talk to them isn't enough to convince them to do anything for you.

I wish I had a nice sandwich to eat right now.

• Yay!
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Granted, but most animals don't really have anything interesting in particular to say and just being able to talk to them isn't enough to convince them to do anything for you.

Granted! You have a nice sandwich.
The sandwich, however, perhaps as a joke by god is also sentient. It can also speak English (or whatever your native language is) and acts like a Nice Guy, worshipping you, "putting you on a pedestal", the whole nine yards.
It runs away as soon as it wakes up, but every so often you catch him watching you through the windows or the little eye hole in your door.
After a while you notice your underwear is missing. At first you blame the washing machine, grumbling under your breath, but when it comes back covered in crumbs, you realize it's the sandwich doing unmentionable things to it.
You're half curious, as sandwiches do not have genitals, so what the hell DOES it do with it?
On the other hand, you're grossed out by the thought of a sentient creature doing... things... with your underwear.
Just... Ew...
You catch it right at the corner of your eye stalking you, existing menacingly.

I am so sorry I produced low grade Nice Sandwich smut... :pfff:
---
I wish I was hot enough to generate income from onlyfans.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: LI3, Dr Iron Arc, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Granted, but you being in possession of a meat and poultry product drew the ire of a nearby militant vegan mob on the riot. Rabid at the outrage, they head in your direction as the terrified deli workers flee in panic.

I wish I could transform into a human-animal hybrid of my choosing.

@Compodulator You beat me to it. Guess I took too long.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted but you won't be able to communicate with anyone from either species anymore, not even if they communicate through unconventional means such as echolocation or pheromones.

I wish I could instantly master any skill I try to learn.

• Wow
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Granted but you won't be able to communicate with anyone from either species anymore, not even if they communicate through unconventional means such as echolocation or pheromones.

I wish I could instantly master any skill I try to learn
This post is a reserve and reminder post.
I have an idea for this, but it'll be fucking huge.
I'll write it when I'm out of rehab, I'll need my actual pc because writing this on the phone will take all day and probably legitimately damage my thumbs.
In the meantime, carry on.

Edit: is it too much to ask which country you're from?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish I could instantly master any skill I try to learn.
Granted, but you can only master one skill at a time and all the other skills you possess reduced to the basics. You are also obliged to write Complete Idiot's Guides to whatever skill you master.

I wish I could keep or delete any memory I want.

Last edited:
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
I wish I was hot enough to generate income from onlyfans.
Granted, but most of your fans are creepy middle-aged sleazebags. Your Number One Fan is a self-confessed McDiddler.

I wish I could taste whatever I want, whenever I want.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Granted, but each thing you try to taste becomes something you can never physically eat ever again.

I wish I had no fear.