• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I can't cope or deal anymore with no access to N or something similar (SN, gas mask, etc.). Since being a child I always get depressed to know that the average life expectancy is at least 60 years old and now it's usually longer than that.

That's too long. One could say you will either way will die. Then why end your life and take this hassle in an intolerant (of basic human rights) society and world.
It makes sense. But in my case my life will get worse. I have no one who could take care of me (financially and medically). No one who would have to take care of me when I will get really sick in the future. I well not a kind of care like an infant gets. I will need a nurse which I will not afford. Because I cannot hold a job longer than 1-2 weeks. I need do have paid many years into insurance. That's the case also for government social insurance.

I wish I could live on the internet and in the cyber world. Live my whole life there. Don't depend on anyone or government. But the internet also is getting worse, because of regulations.

What do you think of trying to cope with your situation? One will die regardless. At least you can say that I did not give birth to children. So I am a kind of martyr or soldier for an altruistic motive.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
You wait for euthanasia to come to your area through the benevolence of your leader. Canada ok'd it a few yrs ago. It's only a matter of time unless you live in a religiously dominated area.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so trapped here, peaceful and reliable suicide methods are also inaccessible to me and it's truly so hellish. I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace, I have no interest in suffering for decades just to be tortured by old age, it's unacceptable how methods like Nembutal aren't accessible. I find it terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so undesirable as existence, I only wish for eternal nothingness.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
The most important thing is to get comfortable with dying in general. If people actually need to die, they will do it. Robin Williams, he probably didn't have N. But his need must have been so great that he slid his wrists and hung himself. Most people fortunately just never hit that level of complete knowing that there is absolutely nothing else to be done and it's an emergency, and so they die. Most people just aren't bad enough as much as there is suffering present.

Reactions: martinso67