• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
Yes, if you watch the video presentation of Exit, they do recommend baking soda. The video is somewhere in SN Megathread...

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Can baking soda be used for the acid regulator?
(sorry for dumb question, I've spent more time on philosophy than science here).

From my understanding it was in the PPeH for a while then it got removed and cimetidine was suggested instead.

Ranitidine or famotidine can replace cimetidine for any of the methods, just adjust dosage accordingly, there's some info in the suicide wiki from Wikibooks, the only exception where cimetidine is absolutely required is the Ami cocktail.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
From Suicide Wiki,

'It should be noted that the PPH previously recommended sodium bicarbonate as absorption accelerator, which, it argued, would raise your stomach's fluid pH. But since the release of at least October 2018, the PPH has argued "this effect is not related to gastric pH, but rather to the production rate of acid." '

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I think this is my fourth public thread I posted in these forums here and I really hope people will not get upset for this since I am not using the megathreads.

Because I failed partial suspension (can't get unconscious) and opioid poisoning by so called "poppy seeds tea" too many times, I will go for SN method now.

So I bought 35 grams of Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 (99% highest grade) from eBay which should arrive this or the next week.

I will stay in a hotel room while taking SN during night. I will NOT take any antiemetics or acid regulators.

- How many SN do I need to take? 15 grams as advised would be enough for body weight of 105 kilograms?
- Would it be helpful to drink (just a little) alcohol before taking SN to decrease the pain?
- Would it be helpful to take Aspirin before SN to speed up the process and blood flow?
- Do you have any (more) recommendations to SN method?
So I received SN yesterday and managed to get Metoclopramide as well. Fortunately, people with money are corruptible in our world. Love it!

Actually, I didn't want to start a discussion about antiemetics, but instead ask if blood thinners like aspirin could speed up the process with SN? (And please please do not start a discussion about taking acid regulators now ..)

Reactions: Ladylethal and Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
(And please please do not start a discussion about taking acid regulators now ..)

The acid regulator is marked as OPTIONAL for this method. If you can't get the suitable ones, go ahead without them rather than substitute.

I don't know about the effect of aspirin on SN poisoning, just that it might help with the headache... :wink:

Reactions: mentionized1
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Got my stuff prepared and already checked-in. I guess I will take this in the evening. I won't post any goodbye thread so this will be my last public message, I think. Please do not (immediately) ban my account since I am still chatting with some people. Thank you all.

Reactions: TenHas and Antonin49
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
@mentionized1
are you still here?
I am new here and would like to exchange a little and have seen that you are from Germany? For me it would be easier to communicate in German than in English

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes, as far as I recall they have changed their mind and are still here on this planet. You can try sending a private message.

L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
Yes, as far as I recall they have changed their mind and are still here on this planet. You can try sending a private message.
Thank you
but I am too new to be able to write PM, so I hope that he reads this and we then find a possibility, maybe I can answer messages if he has written to me? I dont know

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You need 5 posts and 24h of being a member to be able to PM. You already have the post count, you just need to wait until tomorrow.

Reactions: Lilith666
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I haven't changed my mind but instead had to vomit because of taking 30 mg antiemetica. Someone should update the megathread and wiki since taking three pills at once isn't a good idea and that's what actually package leaflet says, too. I had nausea for the following three days and a panic attack. Whoever advised this, thank you.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Foster13, Datenasdas, Ladylethal and 1 other person
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I have always been preferential towards the 48h regimen...

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and Ladylethal