• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

Monarch
Jun 14, 2023
whats the best kind of method that's easily accessible. I was considering Hannah Baker style but that seems super messy and painful. I don't have any way to get my hands on N or anything like that sooo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: icanfeelthesoil, Praestat_Mori and fay13
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

• Informative
Reactions: cfyzcfif and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

Monarch
Jun 14, 2023

muchos gracias

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me none of the more easily accessible methods are particularly desirable, I think if there was a straightforward way to just reliably pass away without risks, complications and difficulties then that would be such a relief for suicidal people. And I think that cutting is in reality more of a self harm method than a suicide one, it has a less than 2% success rate, it's really just so unfortunate how methods as peaceful as Nembutal aren't more easily available. But anyway there is information about suicide methods in the suicide resource compilation section of the site, I think it's a personal decision deciding on any potential method, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: voidweller
Upvote 0