bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Hi guys, i'm going to ctb pretty soon and i'm thinking about cutting the radial artery on both hands and letting myself bleed out in some warm water. all i need is a razor blade and i'll be set. is there anything i should be aware of before considering this method? i know that it's going to be painful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very risky and unreliable, from what I'm aware it has a less than 2% success rate.

Reactions: obei, Praestat_Mori and BlackMoon
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Survival instinct is very high with this method, it's difficult to locate the right artery, it will be very painful, you could loose consciousness before cutting deep enough.
I would recommend rethinking your method.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I strongly discourage you to do this, it's not effective and will only hurt you and/or leave you with serious sequelas.

Reactions: counting-out-time
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Been there. Got the t shirt. The cuts will clot up and get abit dizzy from blood loss. My idea would be to buy one of them blood sucking machines people use when donating blood. Pop the needle in. Switch the machine on and have the life sucked out

shrusho

shrusho

Nov 28, 2021
i always thought this method would be really beautiful in the sense tht i'd love to watch myself leak out into the tub like tht. good luck if u do plan on doing it, but from wht ive heard is theres high chance u could lose function of ur hands if things dont end up working which wuld suck. its sad bc it definetiely is one of the more convient options but its not for everyione
i have a major phobia of wrists and veins lol so culdn't be me. but its often seen as like the staple method when u picture suicide, at least after jumping from a bridge or something. maybe have practice runs or something, i used to love cutting while having a shower but obviously never went thru with actually attempting. idk how bad it'd hurt but im sure if ur used to cutting u could probably push thru it

Reactions: bambibambam
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Survival instinct is very high with this method, it's difficult to locate the right artery, it will be very painful, you could loose consciousness before cutting deep enough.

ive had experience cutting before and i've learned to locate my radial artery's because of this, is there a way to ignore survival instinct?

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
I strongly discourage you to do this, it's not effective and will only hurt you and/or leave you with serious sequelas.
i know, it's really bad. i'm well aware of the risks that come with it but i don't have any other options, i'm unemployed so it's not like i can purchase things that will help me. finding a razor blade or something sharp is just more convenient for me right now

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I'm sorry about your suffering but sadly cutting is just not a viable method. If you have no other method I recommend you do nothing for now. It's terrible that such peaceful methods exist but they are restricted. I wish you luck with your decision.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
I'm sorry about your suffering but sadly cutting is just not a viable method. If you have no other method I recommend you do nothing for now. It's terrible that such peaceful methods exist but they are restricted. I wish you luck with your decision.
this sucks so badly…i just thought cutting my radial arterys would do the trick since it seems to be my only option right now. i'm unemployed so it's not like i can just purchase things … i'm well aware of the risks that come with it but i'm desperate :(

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
this sucks so badly…i just thought cutting my radial arterys would do the trick since it seems to be my only option right now. i'm unemployed so it's not like i can just purchase things … i'm well aware of the risks that come with it but i'm desperate :(
The trouble is, you may survive but lose the use of your hands!

sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
Hi guys, i'm going to ctb pretty soon and i'm thinking about cutting the radial artery on both hands and letting myself bleed out in some warm water. all i need is a razor blade and i'll be set. is there anything i should be aware of before considering this method? i know that it's going to be painful.
I've mentioned this before and I'm not entirely certain anyone regarded me, but in the movie Gone Girl, Amy drained a significant amount of her blood to stage a murder. With the correct tools, if this is even possible, maybe even coupled with drugs or another method, and with measures to prevent you from ripping out the tube if you so chose to have such precautions in place, maybe blood loss could bacome a feasible and somewhat painless method

Reactions: bambibambam