R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
I know for a fact that it's ok to take the two together. I'm prescribed both, and I specifically asked my gastroenterologist about it. I was told to take both at the same time when my nausea is especially bad.
Of course you can take both, it's just the meto causes more issues for people. Also, you would need to take the meto along with the SN if you want it to empty the stomach contents containing the SN faster.

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you've fasted there's nothing in the stomach to drain. If people are thinking it's going to empty the SN quicker then that's incorrect. It would need to be taken at the same time as the SN for that action to be performed.
I see. Both seem to take a matter of a couple of minutes to take affect so why not take them both just prior to SN?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
If you've fasted there's nothing in the stomach to drain. If people are thinking it's going to empty the SN quicker then that's incorrect. It would need to be taken at the same time as the SN for that action to be performed.

I have to disagree with this. I take Meto mostly for gastric emptying (suffer from gastroparesis) and it's to be taken ahead of time for best results, and it stimulates the stomach for several hours. Also, liquids drain faster as a rule. Fasting beforehand is irrelevant as far as that goes.

R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
I see. Both seem to take a matter of a couple of minutes to take affect so why not take them both just prior to SN?
Yes I suppose just prior but all this taking it the day before etc is a waste of time. Like 30 mins prior but more than that and it's not worth much.

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and job1315
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Of course you can take both, it's just the meto causes more issues for people. Also, you would need to take the meto along with the SN if you want it to empty the stomach contents containing the SN faster.
You have to give it time to work. Meto is a pill.

Reactions: royalfuzz
R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
You have to give it time to work. Meto is a pill.
You're right, I edited it to state about 30 mins prior.

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211 and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
You're right, I edited it to state about 30 mins prior.
Yep. And that's in line with the stat dose before the SN in the protocol.

I'd take the zofran right before SN since what I take are the tablets that dissolve under your tongue. Those work pretty much right away.

Reactions: job1315 and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yep. And that's in line with the stat dose before the SN in the protocol.

I'd take the zofran right before SN since what I take are the tablets that dissolve under your tongue. Those work pretty much right away.
The stat dose makes a lot more sense to me than the two day version. My Zofran is the swallow pill kind but it also works nearly immediately.

Reactions: job1315 and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The stat dose makes a lot more sense to me than the two day version. My Zofran is the swallow pill kind but it also works nearly immediately.
Yeah, I think that's what I'm going to go with. I've seen no evidence since I've been taking it of any real cumulative effect, and it just increases the side effect risk, I think.

I never liked the pill zofran. It never seems to work very well for me.

Reactions: stoicseal, job1315 and Ghost2211
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I know hypoxia through SN is no joke and it would be a scary way to die.

SN is not peaceful, it will be metabolised by people in many different ways so there is no guarantee it's peaceful to take.

It shouldn't be recommended. Ever.

I really do think SN is an abhorrent way to go and I'm so shocked anyone suggested it. Which is why I always speak out on the SN threads. I worked in the medical field and it's shocking that sodium nitrate is used for a suicide.

I want to point out that you implied I'm a pervert who gets off on watching people die in a thread I had posted listing some of those who passed away. You said I have an ulterior motive for being here.

I've noticed you definitely want to scare people away from SN. Those are most of your posts. I'm not sure what is going on with you but it seems very strange. Someone said it's pure trolling. I agree.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, justpeachy, Hazelnut and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I want to point out that you implied I'm a pervert who gets off on watching people die in a thread I had posted listing some of those who passed away. You said I have an ulterior motive for being here.

I've noticed you definitely want to scare people away from SN. Those are most of your posts. I'm not sure what is going on with you but it seems very strange.

If anything, this thread has convinced me that SN is the right method for me. It definitely beats hanging.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, woxihuanni, Hazelnut and 5 others
P

pissedoff77

Oct 29, 2020
why not use both? They have different function and don't seem to be problematic together.

@pissedoff77 when did your son pass? If he was a member we might know who he was with more info. I see you deleted your post so I won't reference it with anymore detail than that. Are you here to find him, or to be part of the community?
He died in Sept. I have tried to search on here to see if I could find anything of him. I may not agree with this community but I'm really only here to find anything I can of my child. I can't even be sure he was on here but when I searched on Google for sodium nitrite a few pages in this site came up. I had never heard of that stuff before. I don't know that he would have posted a lot as that wasn't really like him but I could see him reading.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, shadowchaser, Sinkinshyp and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
He died in Sept. I have tried to search on here to see if I could find anything of him. I may not agree with this community but I'm really only here to find anything I can of my child. I can't even be sure he was on here but when I searched on Google for sodium nitrite a few pages in this site came up. I had never heard of that stuff before. I don't know that he would have posted a lot as that wasn't really like him but I could see him reading.
I am very sorry for your loss. Try to keep an open mind and an open heart with us. We are all suffering just as your son did. We are here to support and love one another and help each other through our process which ever direction it may take. Sometimes we recover, and sometimes we cannot. I hope you were able to find if he did post and recognize him, if he did speak with us he was met with compassion. Certainly a lot of people do come through and just read as well. As a parent myself I can imagine the level of pain you're feeling. I'm so sorry you had to endure such a loss, and I'm equally sorry to hear that your son felt he had no other options.

• Love
Reactions: Stevo, it's_all_a_game, Hazelnut and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
. I can't even be sure he was on here
Hello, I'm sorry for your loss.
I don't know if you will find him without knowing what username he had but I wish you luck.

By the time someone finds out about sodium nitrite they have usually been researching methods of self deliverance for a while.

Realize sometimes people are suffering terribly and can't be helped by conventional ways. If someone is desperate enough to end their illness, whatever it may be, they will try some extreme measure. SN is the best of the lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning, elfgyoza and lofistos345
P

pissedoff77

Oct 29, 2020
I am very sorry for your loss. Try to keep an open mind and an open heart with us. We are all suffering just as your son did. We are here to support and love one another and help each other through our process which ever direction it may take. Sometimes we recover, and sometimes we cannot. I hope you were able to find if he did post and recognize him, if he did speak with us he was met with compassion. Certainly a lot of people do come through and just read as well. As a parent myself I can imagine the level of pain you're feeling. I'm so sorry you had to endure such a loss, and I'm equally sorry to hear that your son felt he had no other options.
Thank you for that. I am honestly heartbroken. My solace is that he knew without a doubt how much I loved him.
Hello, I'm sorry for your loss.
I don't know if you will find him without knowing what username he had but I wish you luck.
Yes I've tried searching with his user names for other sites and even just things I know he loved but got nothing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and Ghost2211
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
When I used to scuba dive, back when life was actually good there used to be people who always had decompression sickness. They had convulsions and they were all conscious and could explain what happened after. So as much as it seems like a later stage thing, i am still pretty sure you are conscious for it even if it doesn't look like it.

I really do think SN is an abhorrent way to go and I'm so shocked anyone suggested it. Which is why I always speak out on the SN threads. I worked in the medical field and it's shocking that sodium nitrate is used for a suicide.

That's why Nembutal should be legal
If I was a prolifer I would be talking out on all the methods, I don't because I've no issue with hanging etc. It's the SN I have issue with because I know hypoxia through SN is no joke and it would be a scary way to die. I'm sorry for trying to make people more aware of what may happen.

Like I've said, I've worked in the medical field. So I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

Please explain and provide evidence

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes I've tried searching with his user names for other sites and even just things I know he loved but got nothing.
Your best bet might just be going through the old posts from a couple/few months back and seeing if you can find something that is his general tone of writing. If he shared his story with us you may recognize him that way as well. I am sorry it is such a needle in a haystack.

Reactions: Silvermorning
P

pissedoff77

Oct 29, 2020
Your best bet might just be going through the old posts from a couple/few months back and seeing if you can find something that is his general tone of writing. If he shared his story with us you may recognize him that way as well. I am sorry it is such a needle in a haystack.
That's exactly what I've been doing. It's the only reason I made an account. You can't search unless you're a member. My gut tells me he didn't actually post most likely just read. But when you are feeling the way I am you will look for anything you can find. He and I talked about death and suicide. So I have some idea of what he was thinking. He was just so young and I miss him so so much.

Reactions: Silvermorning and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's exactly what I've been doing. It's the only reason I made an account. You can't search unless you're a member. My gut tells me he didn't actually post most likely just read. But when you are feeling the way I am you will look for anything you can find. He and I talked about death and suicide. So I have some idea of what he was thinking. He was just so young and I miss him so so much.
I understand. I would do the exact same thing. I wish there was more I could do help.

Reactions: Hazelnut, woxihuanni, Silvermorning and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If you want to send me a private message I will search my memory. I've been here since June and I probably won't be able to help but I can try.

Reactions: Silvermorning
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
If anything, this thread has convinced me that SN is the right method for me. It definitely beats hanging.

I can't agree more to this.
I won't go into details, but like our weird guest here, I've worked in healthcare, and more specifically once in a care unit for chronic vegetative states and pauci-relational states. Out of the eight patients we had, around half of them attempted to CTB by hanging, and are now stuck there against their will...

So royalfuzz claiming earlier that this method is better than SN after all of these "concerned" posts is really upsetting me.
I will still stick to SN, and give as many informations as possible saturday.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, stoicseal, Wrennie and 9 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I heard that SN makes your dick fall off and stick up your ass. I am a health worker, so better believe it. Better method is eating too much candy, peaceful exit.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, elfgyoza and 6 others
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Better method is eating too much candy, peaceful exit.
I've been trying that for awhile now, but it hasn't worked. I guess I'll keep trying. :notsure:

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Disappointered, elfgyoza and 4 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I've been trying that for awhile now, but it hasn't worked. I guess I'll keep trying. :notsure:

You might not be eating enough lemon-flavoured candy.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Rue89
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I think there was someone on here in the last month that video taped their sn and had someone watching that spoke German. I've actually been trying to find it, is it on here?

Reactions: LastFlowers and job1315
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I heard that SN makes your dick fall off and stick up your ass. I am a health worker, so better believe it. Better method is eating too much candy, peaceful exit.
If I microdose it will I grow a penis since I don't currently have one to fall off? If so this could be fun.

• Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
If I microdose it will I grow a penis since I don't currently have one to fall off? If so this could be fun.

Sure, that is what I am doing right now. My balls are already bigger than my husband's. Recommended 10/10

• Love
Reactions: Hazelnut, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Ghost2211
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
If the convulsions people speak of are seizures, and in particular a grand mal seizure, been there done that.

After it happened, I was told that I dropped to the ground went completely blue from lack of oxygen, but I have absolutely no memory of it and it did not hurt in the slightest until I woke up with a severe concussion and my mouth chewed up.

It was very weird waking up with no memory of where I was and what had happened.

I have also had, what I think are more minor seizures... my body will jerk around without conscious control. Aside from startling me, this caused no pain for me.

Is this what happens with SN ingestion? Who can say???

I see so many questions here asking about methods to move on that cannot be answered.

<3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, LastFlowers, Niftypoint124 and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I work in the medical field, I'm not taking anything here into account, I'm taking my medical knowledge and years of caring for people into account. I've worked with epileptic and asthmatic people and know all about hypoxia. I'm not being contradictory.

I am struggling to understand? How do these - asthma and seizures - relate in the way you say they do in comparison to what happens when a person becomes hypoxic after consuming 25 grams of sodium nitrite?

Hypoxia in seizures? Are you thinking of the tiny blood vessels in certain specific areas of the brain that have vasospasms during the seizure activity? Or, the loss of a gag reflex and resulting obstructed airway which leads to hypoxia and elevated CO2 (hypercapnic). Irregular breathing to cause hypoxia? This is not at all the same as what happens to cause hypoxia after consuming sodium nitrite.

You know of people who were conscious and aware during the convulsions of their seizure activity? Consciousness is totally lost and nonexistent during the time when convulsions are occurring during seizures... Is that not correct?

How does asthma compare to the hypoxia which occurs after the consumption of sodium nitrite? The airways are restricted in asthma and may lead to hypoxia.. The problem of the airway being restricted causes a build-up of CO2 to set off the hypercapnic alarm to cause the panicky feeling of suffocation and air hunger during an asthma attack. I do not see much of a correlation between this and sodium nitrite, for with what is happening in the body?

Are you able to explain this a little better? It makes no sense to me with how you are attempting to relate seizures and asthma to the global hypoxic state that happens after a person consumes 25 grams of sodium nitrite.. and the possibility of consciousness being maintained during the time of convulsions?

I would not think of comparing carbon monoxide poisoning to asthma or epilepsy...

However, I would compare the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning to the effects of sodium nitrite poisoning all day every day...

If you can explain? I am genuinely curious how you came up with these conclusions based on medical knowledge, specifically as to asthma and epilepsy being compared to sodium nitrites effect on the body, and hemoglobin losing its ability to carry oxygen to the cells?

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Brokenwithbpd, elfgyoza and 5 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. My heart goes out to you. Once you can send messages please feel free to send me a message. My son died 3 years ago in a car accident on his way to work. The depression, devastation, just existing only alive because my heart beats and I'm breathing. I'm so so sorry. Feel free to reach out I am here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Weary Soul, Hazelnut and 1 other person