• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'd be like... "Okay, so you exist bro but... what's the truth? Which religion is right? If you're "good and benevolent" why is there so much suffering in the world? Are there any other life forms in the universe? If there is, do they come to "this place" when they die too?"

And if he/she doesn't want to answer my questions, well, they can kill me in an eternal cycle and f**k the system.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'd power up into my final form and open up a can of whupass.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Assuming there is a god, not necessarily Jewish or Christian, just that there is a god of some sort, I'd attempt to kill the bastard.
At worst there's hell, presumably, which is far more comfortable than what I've been through with my life.
I wouldn't try to take over godhood. It owes me quite a lot of explanation, about why it decided to invent epilepsy (among other things) and "bless" people with its shit.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
we desperately need a 'haha' reaction on this forum
There used to be one but I have no idea what happened to it. I think they did away with it when I was gone from here for a few months.
I believe all of us are stuck in purgatory, between a "life" of endless torment in hell and eternal happiness in heaven, but this purgatory feels never ending.

Btw, if I was face-to-face with God, I'd just ask Him why He didn't help all the people throughout history that have suffered immeasurably, when he could have made earth a paradise for everyone and taken away all their pain?
can we play mariokart?
Yassss!!!!

Last edited:
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
"I'm dead. Please turn me into nothingness now."

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'd just tell him that he must be either evil or weak because the life on Earth is mostly suffering. Even little children die!

Also, I'd ask him where he came from. The cycle of the beginning of things never stops or at least human minds are programmed to think this way. I just wanna know the truth and then be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Epicurus' Problem of Evil. I'd ask God whether He's able and willing to prevent evil or not.

The trilemma goes,
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?"

Depending on the response He may or may not toss me into the lake of fire for my heresy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I don't believe in God, although several times I imagined what it would be like if it were the case.

For me, it would be an entity of a race that surpasses us in unimaginable levels, it would not even be aware of our existence because we would have been created by simple chance and probability. For this reason, there is no soul that has to meet with God because the soul, if it existed, would be linked to the body and when it died the soul would also do so.

This is just my opinion with the help of 2 ciders and a joint; but if hypothetically upon dying, I met this being. I would freak out a lot, I wouldn't know what to ask him, surely something about him or what would happen to me now.