• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
you can ask one question, for which he will answer no matter what.

what do you ask?

are you choosing to stay in heaven? or would you rather bathe in the sweet flames of hell? state your choice and reason.

obs. purely out of curiosity. was talking to friend here about it. and we both agree we'd rather descent to hell (cause who'd want to be roommates with such an evil, selfish deity)

obs 2. no intention at all to offend anyone. that's why I'm flaring this as NSFW. if you don't feel comfortable talking about religion, please just don't indulge in this thread.

U

unlovible000

-
Nov 20, 2020
I'm half and half, honestly.
He'd know, that I have achieved nothing useful in life, just a random chunk of human matter floating aimlessly around, being an unintentional dick to everyone. I've done nothing to benefit society or anyone else. I'd choose the golden gate of the upstairs, but probably will unfortunately be welcomed in the flaming pits of hell damnation.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'd ask, "What the fuck??" If that being is God, then they'll know exactly what I mean, and if they answer, it will be a loooooong answer.

I'd stay. It's kind of like choosing Biden over Trump.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Probably a common question, but I'd ask what the point of all of this was. If we had the ability to just vibe in heaven, in 'everlasting peace' all this time, then wtf was this life all about? But I'd still choose to stay in heaven, I feel like it'd be too hot in hell. :ahhha:

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
Just One God? There are more than one god...
I have spiritual beliefs that encompass a few religions and i can't come to grips with there being just one.

So my question.... Which God? My question may differ depending on which one stood before me.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Just One God? There are more than one god...
I have spiritual beliefs that encompass a few religions and i can't come to grips with there being just one.

So my question.... Which God? My question may differ depending on which one stood before me.
whichever you prefer, i don't really know about gods so I cant choose one

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I would ask him what happened to equality.
I will tell him I'm disappointed and if he doesn't answer my first question,
I will ask him if he has even reserved a spot for me in heaven,

if not I'll pack my things and go reside in hell.
Should be able to get a room somewhere.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
me: You could do a lot better, your system suck, you don't even bother to patch the bug, and you're slow; who hired you anyways.

God be like: sobbing and feels sorry ;-;

me: Don't be sorry, be better. :sunglasses:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If God definitely proves him self to me to be real, whether in life or the afterlife, I'll suck up to him. I don't care if the whole system is screwed up, I'm not so proud that I wouldn't get that and beg like a dog for eternal salvation. I'll kneel and bow down to him if I have to.

Unless there's no chance I can get into heaven, then I guess I would go on not caring much like I already do.

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
whichever you prefer, i don't really know about gods so I cant choose one

On a few hours of reflective thought, i think i would ask all collectively...
"Why such suffering?" because it just seems that so many good and innocent souls suffer so needlessly- and it also seems like there is such a disproportionate amount of suffering going on...
It seems like anything related to my existence at that point is moot. I'd just want to know why it's allowed to hurt this much in my head and heart and soul- it seems wrong yet not. Y'know?

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
If a hypothetical god/being existed I'd congratulate it on being a total psychopath.

There is just no excuse for all the pain going on on this planet. Any sentient being that has just an ounce of compassion would not have "created" life as we know it but just left it at single-cell organisms. It would have made sure there wouldn't be any development after that.

But I don't believe in god.

Last edited: