K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Competition. Life is one big competition: compete for jobs, compete for romantic/sexual partners, compete for status, compete to compete. Be jealous of those above you, and forget about those below you.
Nature is like this too. Survival of the fittest where cruelty and suffering is normal. Look at how carnivores slowly devour their living prey. Nature and society is the same, this world. This shit really bothers me.

Reactions: skitliv, Tiburcio and CRM
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
Nature is like this too. Survival of the fittest where cruelty and suffering is normal. Look at how carnivores slowly devour their living prey. Nature and society is the same, this world. This shit really bothers me.
Yes. Humans have just found a way to subvert nature without really subverting nature. At least in the animal world, they don't have the awareness required to mentally suffer as we humans do.

But yeah, it'd be best if life didn't exist at all. It's clearly just a chamber for pointless suffering.

Reactions: skitliv, killmepls and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Can't stand when people bitch about minor things. There's real problems in the world and you're really gonna bitch and whine about that? I hate feeling this way but I find myself despising people like that when I encounter them.
Everybody suffers, do the reasons really matter? It's,like when we can't have the right of killing ourselves becaise other people are in a worst situation.
Does it matter if we consider the reasons minor? I think no. It's better let people give venting if they feel bad instead of repressing them because his problems "aren't strong enough". This thought is even harmful for people.

Competition. Life is one big competition: compete for jobs, compete for romantic/sexual partners, compete for status, compete to compete. Be jealous of those above you, and forget about those below you.
I agree infinitely. I'm thinking life is based in damaging others for your own benefit here and in nature. The only way of surviving is of the harm done to others. Competence can't dissapear and ruined everything is here. Existence automatically implies competence in a direct or indirect way, which is really cruel.

This. Fucking hate when I see huge families with tons of kids anywhere in public. I especially hate when parents who can't even support themselves pop out 5 or 6 children.
Exactly the same. I was thinking this few minutes ago.

Reactions: CRM and lv-gras
D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Everybody suffers, do the reasons really matter? It's,like when we can't have the right of killing ourselves becaise other people are in a worst situation.
Does it matter if we consider the reasons minor? I think no. It's better let people give venting if they feel bad instead of repressing them because his problems "aren't strong enough". This thought is even harmful for people.

I disagree. What I mean is when people make a big deal about ridiculous things. For example, I'm a bartender at a country club and since we work outdoors all of our supplies and liquor are across the way in the main building which is far. We don't have a running sink or anything outside, so everyday it takes us 2 hours to set up before we can actually start bartending. As soon as we show up (9 am), we have people coming up to us asking for drinks. I kindly tell them we have nothing ready yet, and the bar opens at 11am anyway. Without fail, these people bitch like I told them I was stealing food from their own children, they act like it's the worst thing in the world. Last week a woman yelled at me because she couldn't get wine at 9am when she sees I'm in the sun, sweating, trying to install a sink (and the bar doesn't open till 11!) She was furious! I'm talking about entitlement and "1st world problems".

Reactions: WanderingEremite and Tiburcio
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Sunlight ... I spend so much time indoors now,that when i do go outside the sunlight hurts my eyes.

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras and Tiburcio
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
life and living

Reactions: mattwitt and Tiburcio
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
Having to go to the bathroom every single day.
Having to wash myself so much and even after that I never feel clean.
Having to eat.
I basically loathe everything about having a body.

Reactions: mattwitt, skitliv, MiserableBastard1995 and 4 others
K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
The need of keeping my body in shape, basically echoing what SnowyDreams just said

Reactions: mattwitt, MiserableBastard1995, lv-gras and 1 other person
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Human beings in general.

Reactions: killmepls, mattwitt and Soon4me