• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HelloIMustBeGoing

HelloIMustBeGoing

Aug 17, 2022
Compilation of fatal & non-fatal SN attempts from this site. I had this saved from a while back and thought it was an interesting resource to share.

Attachments

• SS – Fatal Sodium Nitrite (SN _ NaNO2) Attempts_ Member Methods & Experiences.pdf
    459.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SS – Non-Fatal Sodium Nitrite (SN _ NaNO2) Attempts_ Member Methods & Experiences.pdf
    498.4 KB · Views: 0
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Nice work. I think this deserves pinning. It would save it getting drowned (as those threads already have) in new questions that could be answered here.

An N compilation similar to this would be very useful too.

Nice work.

Bit of a shame that threads get condensed the way they do when saved to pdf but it's a minor issue.

Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Thank you so much for this! Saved.
FYI, the mobile link(s) don't work - but you may be aware of that...

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Every method seems so weirdly complicated
Well the vast majority of suicide attempts fail. There are approximately 1,149,475 annual attempts in the U.S., with only 45,979 actually succeeding. That's a success rate of 4%. I'm not saying this to discourage anyone, just to let them know that you need to plan an attempt properly, even if the steps "seems complicated" and annoying.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Every method seems so weirdly complicated
That's because every time there is an easy method people who tr yy to stop suicide, often due to the death of a loved one, do whatever they can to eliminate the method. Some people really do need to find peace, though, somehow.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Although I have consulted these resources many times, it still scares me. I'm really afraid that my CTB will fail, it would really be the ultimate failure for me.
@universe ? 😢

Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Nice work, thanks 🫰