• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
college is very tiring, jus cant do this anymore man. i wish someone would kill me or run me over. maybe hit me with their truck? i could also jump from a pretty high building in my city. can someone help me choose?

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
That seems to be the common feeling about college these days :( I know I know this is cliche, but colleges usually have resources/mental health support services available for free to students because of this very reason. They usually arent the best in my experience but the more information the better usually. Also, college isnt for everybody. There are a million ways to go make a living and even a good one without ever touching a school book. Not an advocate for just dropping out, but if this issue is recurring for you and college makes you miserable then you might want to keep that in teh back of your mind. There is no shame in quitting school and most of my successful friends are droupouts.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Be careful what you say in real life. If you tell someone you're suicidal, they can involuntarily commit you (at least in the US). A lot of college students have regretted mentioning it.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
College can be tough. But usually there are resources available to help if you are finding it too tough. If there aren't in your case, then you do have more options than ctb. You could simply quit college, for example. Or you could stay but work less hard.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes