• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
So I have anger issues.
This morning I was unable to open a packet of cheese (it was one of those ones you cut open with scissors and then pull apart a seal so you can reclose it to allegedly keep it fresh, I just could not get that seal apart).
Instead of just cutting out of the packaging like a normal sensible person, I punched the bejesus out of the cheese like Connor McGregor going for ground and pound in the octagon.
Then I opened it with the scissors, the cheese was pretty much unharmed.

I think this is actually a funny story as it is so ridiculous, feel free to laugh at my comedy outburst.

Anyone have anything similar they want to share, the light come from the darkest places sometimes.

Peace friends

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I have one, from ages ago.

After discovering my long term partner had been cheating on me for 3 years, I punched a wall. Or so I thought. I actually hit the stud in the wall and broke my hand (metacarpal). After being dragged to the ER, telling a ridiculous lie about a car hood "accidentally" slamming down on it the doctor looked at me and said:

"So, who won? You or the wall?" :haha:

Reactions: Dead beat dad