• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

john

Apr 9, 2018
i've already verified my account do i buy btc or bitcoin cash?
then after that it will be in my wallet right?
then i can send it to an address that a will provide?

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
Have you already purchased? Sorry just re-read and saw you are verified.
I suggest Coinjar over Coinbase. This may only be due to Australian restrictions.
You have a few crypto options to buy in Coinbase. I wouldn't buy btc cash, but that's just my opinion. Not sure now is the right time to buy though, it's just had a spike.
The crypto you purchase will be held in your account on Coinbase, then yes you can transfer to an address you provide.
I am in Australia, so the only crypto currency we can transfer out is bitcoin. Not sure the transfer set up in other countries.
Hope this helps.

Just thought, I wrote this from the point of view of someone trying to make money, not buy N.
All still applies, just the timing of when you buy doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Buy btc. I think A accepts both but just use btc. Then you transfer to your wallet address and then to his wallet address he provides as you said.

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
Yes
Buy btc. I think A accepts both but just use btc. Then you transfer to your wallet address and then to his wallet address he provides as you said.
Buy bitcoin not btc cash. If your 'friend' has a bitcoin address you can transfer straight to them, no need to send to your wallet.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Yes

Buy bitcoin not btc cash. If your 'friend' has a bitcoin address you can transfer straight to them, no need to send to your wallet.
I didnt say btc cash i said btc. As in just regular bitcoin. Your correct about the other part though.

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018
Sorry, you are correct. I was just confirming in a round about way.

L

lone3wolf

Apr 7, 2018
Who is A?? Sorry, i am new here.

Does he provide N??

H

Hikingcat

Mar 19, 2018
I am assuming 'A' is John's source, am I correct?

There was a seller named Johnson, but he's out of business now. He wasn't supplied by A though; he was supplied by a Chinese manufacturer that stopped giving him quality product.

One quick note about sending money to people. I had my account shut down because they deemed some of the people that I was paying as "shady". You should probably send it to a local intermediate wallet on your machine before sending it out to someone who might be a known illegal dealer. Note that I didn't do that though, so I'm not the right person to ask how.

Reactions: Euthanza
I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I get jealous everytime I see someone purchasing N, I don't have the money nor resources to acquire it.

Reactions: Reuthry
Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
i have the money but lack the knowledge of where i could find an "A" that doesnt look like a scammer...id pay triple to find the legit guy

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Buy Bitcoins, but don't send directly from Coinbase to A. Set up an intermediate wallet with Electrum.

Send your BTC from Coinbase to your Electrum wallet, then from your Electrum wallet to A.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
Buy Bitcoins, but don't send directly from Coinbase to A. Set up an intermediate wallet with Electrum.

Send your BTC from Coinbase to your Electrum wallet, then from your Electrum wallet to A.
im saving this for later thanks

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
im saving this for later thanks

No problem. Coinbase keeps a database of "suspect" Bitcoin wallets, and if you directly transfer BTC from your Coinbase account to a flagged wallet, they'll shut down your account.

Reactions: Euthanza
J

john

Apr 9, 2018
hello ive tried to start electrum wallet but it is not opening i am using windows 10

J

john

Apr 9, 2018
yes it is not opening i see nothing in taskbar ive tried admin win 7 compatibility etc

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
yes it is not opening i see nothing in taskbar ive tried admin win 7 compatibility etc
IDK you'll have to get a tech guy to help or just reformat or refresh your windows hard drive, that will probably fix it.