• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
My question is what is missing from this cocktail for success CTB? I don't need smart ass answers like 'SN', 'N', 'a gun' etc I just want to know if this will work.

240mg Amitriptyline
600mg Escitalopram
300mg Nitrazapine
½ Bottle of Night Nurse (Promethazine)
Prochlorperazine maleate (antisickness)

I have access to alcohol too if that makes any difference.

Please help.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
My question is what is missing from this cocktail for success CTB? I don't need smart ass answers like 'SN', 'N', 'a gun' etc I just want to know if this will work.

240mg Amitriptyline
600mg Escitalopram
300mg Nitrazapine
½ Bottle of Night Nurse (Promethazine)
Prochlorperazine maleate (antisickness)

I have access to alcohol too if that makes any difference.

Please help.
I dont think that there is anywhere near enough amitryptyline emily.
Ami is one of the only prescription meds that is reliably fatal in od, but at about 8gm.
Not sure on the other drugs but id imagine the anti depressant isnt likely to do much.
Maybe as a cocktail it may be different though?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I dont think that there is anywhere near enough amitryptyline emily.
Ami is one of the only prescription meds that is reliably fatal in od, but at about 8gm.
Not sure on the other drugs but id imagine the anti depressant isnt likely to do much.
Maybe as a cocktail it may be different though?
I can stockpile the Ami. I can also get hold of it in large quantities. I just wondered if Ami + Benzo would do anything. I'm guessing a benzo OD is pretty impossible? I can get Temapzam and Diazapam too. I need to do it with a cocktail of pharmacy Drugs. After reading a posters step by step SN CTB on here the other day (Swiss guy who's name I forget), I do not want to go that way anymore. Sounded horrible from the people who were watching on the live feed.

C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
I can stockpile the Ami. I can also get hold of it in large quantities. I just wondered if Ami + Benzo would do anything. I'm guessing a benzo OD is pretty impossible? I can get Temapzam and Diazapam too. I need to do it with a cocktail of pharmacy Drugs. After reading a posters step by step SN CTB on here the other day (Swiss guy who's name I forget), I do not want to go that way anymore. Sounded horrible from the people who were watching on the live feed.
A benzo overdose on its own is rarely fatal. Drinking a lot of alcohol with it may make it fatal. Not sure about Amitrp dosage. Consider an anti-emetic like Metoclopramide to lessen the risk of the toxic concoction you take making you sick.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Amitryptyline cocktail is my first method and i still have all the bits.
Its pretty simple really, antienemic regimen, lots of diazepam, preferably 500mg.
And 8 gms of ami.
The benzos cause long lasting deep sleep and the amitryptyline stops the heart.
I personally believe that its been overlooked on here as a peaceful reliable method.
Only obvious issue is that it takes a long time to work, maybe 12 hrs plus.

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Amitryptyline cocktail is my first method and i still have all the bits.
Its pretty simple really, antienemic regimen, lots of diazepam, preferably 500mg.
And 8 gms of ami.
The benzos cause long lasting deep sleep and the amitryptyline stops the heart.
I personally believe that its been overlooked on here as a peaceful reliable method.
Only obvious issue is that it takes a long time to work, maybe 12 hrs plus.
Thank you so much for this! I have the time. I just need way more Ami. I have absolutely no problem swallowing the quantity of pills. I knew that Ami + benzos works and used the search on here and it just seems no one is talking about it.
Do you know any other places that discusses this regimen more detail? Just feel that everyone's goes on about SN on here but honestly, I think it seems hideous After reading that report. It's a disgusting tasting poison that makes you vomit and convulse. I just want to go to sleep with my method. I'd have no issue in swallowing a couple of hundred pills. Is the meto for being able to swallow the pills or that the pills make you feel sick?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thank you so much for this! I have the time. I just need way more Ami. I have absolutely no problem swallowing the quantity of pills. I knew that Ami + benzos works and used the search on here and it just seems no one is talking about it.
Do you know any other places that discusses this regimen more detail? Just feel that everyone's goes on about SN on here but honestly, I think it seems hideous After reading that report. It's a disgusting tasting poison that makes you vomit and convulse. I just want to go to sleep with my method. I'd have no issue in swallowing a couple of hundred pills. Is the meto for being able to swallow the pills or that the pills make you feel sick?
No problem at all emily.
Yeah im a bit baffled as to why the ami cocktail isnt really spoke about a lot here. If done correctly its very peaceful and effective according to pph and a few survivors on here said they didnt remember a thing and just woke up in hospital.
I think sn took off on here as a method about a year ago due to the fact that it was easily accesible, legal, simple instructions and very effective.
I agree with you that the transcript you mentioned didnt sound as peaceful as i believed it would be. My only hope with that would be that maybe the person doesnt feel any convulsions or shortness of breath as they may be unconscious. But we dont know for sure.
Ill find the full regime for you. I know ami cocktail is in the PPH in detail.
I believe the meto is so that you dont get sick and can digest the pills rather than the swallowing bit. Initially in the pph, it was recommended to dissolve the ami in water and drink. But apparently the taste is very bitter and almost undrinkable. They also suggest that it can be crushed and sprinkled onto custard or yogurt. I bought a pill crusher and a some gelatin 00 capsules. You could get 8gms into about twenty of them. Or if you are ok you could swallow the pills. Only issue with that is that initially you would be taking a load of benzos. Youd have to swallow the ami fairy quickly otherwise you could crash out halfway through.
Hope this helps?