• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
I've heard somewhere that using a car and 2 or more disposable bbq grills is sufficient enough to ctb. I've done a test run with one and developed parkinsonism, became sleepy, could not walk or stand after about an hour or so. I've also heard that if I take around 5600mg of quetiapine this can induce a coma like state so wondering if anyone else has a similar type of experience

Reactions: InTheAirTonight
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
5600mg of quetiapine this can induce a coma like state s
This won't be enough to enduce a coma-like state. It's believed that coma and death have been reported after an acute overdose of 10.8 g, whereas other patients have survived acute overdoses of up to 36 g (source)

What's more, burning grills in cars is problematic because the coals do smoke and that can cause distress. Your test run is not really inspiring me here, to be frank.

Might I suggest looking into other methods? Or have you fixated on this one because of its accessibility?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I've read threads on here that you light the coals outside and once they stop smoking 20-30 mins bring them into the car placing on bricks or water tray and co builds from smouldering coals. Seems to be a peaceful way to go.
I agree. It does. Perhaps I'm biased towards my other method. I have heard indeed that this is a peaceful way to go when done correctly. I do worry about things going wrong, but I also trust and emplore individuals to atentively research their methods before trying anything, and I get the feeling you've done that. Just be careful omg

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Thanks for the advice. I've read threads on here that you light the coals outside and once they stop smoking 20-30 mins bring them into the car placing on bricks or water tray and co builds from smouldering coals. Seems to be a peaceful way to go.

I am also quite attracted to this method for several reasons. Painless and doesn't leave a mess to be cleaned up. However I did a Ridiculously botched job of it 6 years ago and it was not peaceful at all. I put the bbq in the car on a folded down back seat and it started melting it. Then my car was full of melting plastic and smoke and I panicked and called for help cause I didn't intend on starting a fire! Would the bricks contain the heat without Getting so hot it melts the interior? Also, I know this sounds stupid but how do u pick up a red hot bbq to move it?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
Yeah the bricks do indeed absorb enough of the heat. I used oven mits to pick up the grill. Easily accessible from the pound store.

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
I read of a guy here in the UK doing the same thing. A teacher going through a divorce. He drove to a secluded spot put a grill in the rear of his car and simply fell asleep.

Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
You have to wait until the coals stop smoking then place them in vehicle around 20-30 mins. Here in the north of the UK it doesn't get that hot so it is bareable. I guess it just depends on how determined you are to do it

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Hi @Alienatedfromsociety, I've been considering this method for some time now. Can you talk more about your test run? Did you measure the CO levels? Do you still have any lasting side effects, such as Parkinson's?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've done a test run with one and developed parkinsonism, became sleepy, could not walk or stand after about an hour or so.
Parkinsonianism? What was that like exactly? Any details on your test run would be greatly appreciated. Did you have a headache? Feel sick like the flu?

Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
Hi. I did not measure co levels due to not having access to a meter. I drove to an abandoned airfield, lit the grill outside and waited for the flames and smoke to stop. I then placed the grill inside the car on bricks and lay on the back seat with my fav armin set playing. Initially I didn't notice any change until around 45 mins in when I started feeling drowsy, after around 1hr parkinsonism started and was drifting in and out of consciousness without any pain or panic, my heart rate increased quite a bit and could not hold my head up. The next thing I remember is waking up still with the parkinsonism effects and trying to get out of the car but being unable to stand. These effects gradually eased after a few hours and within 12hrs was able to drive home
Parkinsonism is when your whole body tremors uncontrollably.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
after around 1hr parkinsonism started and was drifting in and out of consciousness without any pain or panic, my heart rate increased quite a bit and could not hold my head up. The next thing I remember is waking up still with the parkinsonism effects
Please explain what you mean by parkinsonism? And also why do you think it subsided? I mean why didn't you ctb? If the entire thing lasted at least 12 hours and you weren't able to move very well or stand, how did you eliminate waste? Not to be too gross but this was the first thing I would be worried about, not being able to void due to not being able to move. Was the car a mess? I'm surprised you didn't get a headache.

If you actually wanted to ctb what would need to be changed from what you did?

Last edited:
Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
Parkinsonism. Uncontrollable bodily tremors. These subsided due to it not being a permanent side effect of the exposure to co. The reason I didn't ctb is because I used a small disposable bbq grill and as such did not create enough co to be lethal. Hence next time I have a family sized disposable grill and a smaller one which will total around 1.4 kg which is more than enough to ctb

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If the amount of CO is high enough you basically drop dead on the spot. I read an account of a man in his garage dying by CO and when his daughter came to look for him as soon as she reached the garage she dropped down dead.

Alienatedfromsociety

Alienatedfromsociety

As alone as ever
Aug 11, 2020
I guess it depends on tolerance. I'm a smoker and cigarettes give of co so I guess my tolerance is higher. Also a child will be more vulnerable to co levels than adults due to development and age.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I guess it depends on tolerance. I'm a smoker and cigarettes give of co so I guess my tolerance is higher. Also a child will be more vulnerable to co levels than adults due to development and age.

So do you think even though you are a smoker the family sized bbq will be enough??? I've got a carbon monoxide meter, im a gas engineer so i could check this method out!! is it 12,000ppm you are looking for??

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Between 10000 and 12000ppm yes.
Thank you

I just realised i have been paying attention to the things i have been reading, i knew id seen that number somewhere!!

good post my friend,:hihi: plenty of useful information

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I just realised i have been paying attention to the things i have been reading, i knew id seen that number somewhere!!

good post my friend,:hihi: plenty of useful information
What you think about 5 disposable bbq in car how much ppm can they produce in car?
They are each 500gram and 5 is 2.5kg

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc