• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
Hi everyone! Lately I've been thinking about the CO poisoning method (preferably in a tent or a car). The logistics of this method seem relatively straightforward, and it's actually the main method I was considering before discovering this forum and learning about alternatives. There's only one variable I'm unsure about, which is where to do it. Public campsites or just setting up a tent somewhere in a forest, don't seem very suitable. I was thinking of renting an Airbnb for a couple days. But it needs to be in a place where there are no neighbours or other people who might get suspicious if they see me setting up a tent, doing a test run, etc. Does anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Try to find a campsite not too busy , you can go when its the low season for camping.

Google those campsite and use satellite view. That's what i did , i already got 2 that has got a lot of trees so people wont see me , other that i saw on satellite there is almost no tree and a lot of people could see what i do easily , so i forgot about those locations.

But my main goal would be the summit of a mountain with no trail leading to it so nobody could find me.

Reactions: murun_b
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
I plan to use a car deep in the woods. That way I can also hang a noose from a tree for a backup method.

Yea, maybe it's easier to find a suitable parking spot than a good place for a tent. That would speak for using a car. What kind of car would you use? I don't own a car, so I'd need to rent one.
Try to find a campsite not too busy , you can go when its the low season for camping.

Google those campsite and use satellite view. That's what i did , i already got 2 that has got a lot of trees so people wont see me , other that i saw on satellite there is almost no tree and a lot of people could see what i do easily , so i forgot about those locations.

But my main goal would be the summit of a mountain with no trail leading to it so nobody could find me.
It's been years since I was on my last camping trip, but from what I can remember, there were always people around on the campsites where we stayed, either other capers or the personnel running the campsite. Maybe there are other campsites that are less busy or you need to go there off season, but I think I'd prefer a more private place, where I can take my time, do a test run, maybe take measurements, etc.

Yea, a lonely mountaintop would be pretty romantic, haha <3

Last edited:
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I plan to use my own car. Parking in a publc area risks being caught.

Reactions: murun_b